Review :( :( An Unfortunate Bad Experience with the Cherokee spinner - Raven Rayne :( :( NO SHOW !!!

Date: 9/6/2016
Provider: Raven Rayne
User ID: 249939
Phone: 214-989-5218
Email Address: Ravenrayne27@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://eccie.net/member.php?u=249939
City: Lewisville
State: Texas
Address: A 2-Star Hotel in Lewisville
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Unfortunately None..
Session Length: ----
Fee: ----
Hair Length and Color: -----
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Read ROS
Recommendation: << NO >>
Not a review. You should have posted this in Coed and all could see it and the provider in question can respond as well.
Ohhh Sorry David... Can this be moved to Coed now ??
Ohhh Sorry David... Can this be moved to Coed now ?? Originally Posted by ScrewDriver01

sure thing
Thanks for the heads up.

Unfortunately she has shown bad behavior before. But when her planets align with yours, it will be a fab experience.
Ohhh Is It ?? Gnostalgia - let's wait and watch when that happens !!
Ohhh Is It ?? Gnostalgia - let's wait and watch when that happens !! Originally Posted by ScrewDriver01
She's worth one more try, surely.
It has been awhile since I have seen her but there were never any issues, she is a great lady, always on time, and very considerate. I only have good things to say about her.
She probably may be a good SP - Dallaswill.. But, this was purely my experience and my view !!! I may be wrong for 2nd time, but this is what happened with me !! And I would really appreciate her being a Great Lady !!
Not sure what happened with you but she was one of my first on here and she is good.
Only problem I ever saw with her is she does not spend enough time on the western side of the metroplex.
If you get a second chance pretty certain you will enjoy and be back with a yes review.
Ok.. Hopefully, let's see !!!
Alot of ncns lately what's going on eccie girls