Eccie keeps booting me whe writing a review

Trying to submit a review and I keep getting booted off. Anyone else having this issue?
  • ~Ze~
  • 09-26-2016, 11:07 PM
I've heard it said, pre write it in a notepad or non browser app, then just copy paste when it's ready to post. prevents time outs and loss of work if net goes etc... Not knowing if this is your problem, but if you can make this post, I assume you should be able to make a review post.
I do that but why do we feel the need to always fuck with the settings.
"booted off" is a very non-technical term. Might need to be a bit more descript to get to the root of the problem.
  • NYr
  • 09-27-2016, 07:50 AM
looks like they changed some forms. it is working for me, but see others have issues (other threads).

I sent things up the chain to be looked at.
Three different browsers and when I hit the review tab it sends me to a login in screen. I just hit the back button and get pissed at this site.
Same thing happened to me. Took me to a new login screen. When I tried to login again it said I had used a wrong password and had used up my 5 login attempts and couldn't login again for 15 minutes. But I used the "back" button and was still logged in and could use the site.
Three different browsers and when I hit the review tab it sends me to a login in screen. I just hit the back button and get pissed at this site. Originally Posted by Spurman19

Mine started doing the same thing yesterday with chat. Delete "https://" from the link at in the address bar & hit enter. It will then work.

BTW I'm using Google Chrome in incognito mode if it matters.
Spurman: same thing happened to me
That worked...Shouldn't but did. Thank you
Same thing happened here, been acting up this morning

Same thing happened to me. Took me to a new login screen. When I tried to login again it said I had used a wrong password and had used up my 5 login attempts and couldn't login again for 15 minutes. But I used the "back" button and was still logged in and could use the site. Originally Posted by Dittychaser
That worked...Shouldn't but did. Thank you Originally Posted by Spurman19

It's a pain in the ass. I hope it gets fixed.
Same thing happened to me. Took me to a new login screen. When I tried to login again it said I had used a wrong password and had used up my 5 login attempts and couldn't login again for 15 minutes. But I used the "back" button and was still logged in and could use the site. Originally Posted by Dittychaser
That is happening to me when I click on a name in my Buddy List. Gotta be something wrong with the server.
happens to me when I click on the Search button on the top menu
Happen when I click the search button too and when i entered the password and user name it said it was wrong when I know it was right.