Let's Talk Precum

Do you:

Like/Dislike?

Lick it up/Wipe it off?

It happens to be a major turn on for me when a provider eagerly cleans it up with her mouth. You could probably say I have a fetish about this. Over the years I've only been with a couple of providers who would L1 tease and lick/suck then repeat.

Who are the others out there?
I'm with u man. 1st pop which really isn't a pop hints the word precum.
The taste buds on my long erotic tongue perk up when precum stimulates them. It is such a tasty appetizer and prepares me to be fed by your main dish. It gets my juices flowing as well. I love it))
The taste buds on my long erotic tongue perk up when precum stimulates them. It is such a tasty appetizer and prepares me to be fed by your main dish. It gets my juices flowing as well. I love it)) Originally Posted by FemiLove
Femilove you really know how to make a man fully hard with just a few words. I'm keeping all your tips in mind
When precum starts oozing out of a hard throbbing cock, it makes me not only very very wet but i start sucking harder and my hands also get firmer to the point I start begging for his entire load and more times than not he shoots it all filling my mouth in seconds!! If he can hold off, I make him fuck me!! Precum is an invitation to fuck ASAP!!!!

Precum is the perfect lubricant for a stripper slide!

Milfy, you are so right!! Precum just pours out with a hot stripper slide and he just slides right in)))
Milfy, you are so right!! Precum just pours out with a hot stripper slide and he just slides right in))) Originally Posted by FemiLove
At what point does the condom go on? Unless you do BB.
At what point does the condom go on? Unless you do BB. Originally Posted by SweetCougar

You obviously have not done even the tiniest bit of research on this fine lady.

At what point does the condom go on? Unless you do BB. Originally Posted by SweetCougar
Pass the popcorn and stand by for a barrage of righteous indignation. Read her showcase and you will have your answer.
Pass the popcorn and stand by for a barrage of righteous indignation. Read her showcase and you will have your answer. Originally Posted by oldmarine
No barrage of anything... I just read the thread, did not research or read every thing on everyone's showcase. I apologize.
Moving on now. This is the reason I seldom post or comment.... Again I apologize.
Did Ya'll know..... Water is wet?