P411 is it worth it

Ive been thinking of joining p411 but im on the fence. To my understanding its the top site to be on. I had a provider tell me that eccie is AAA and p411 are the majors. I have looked at some of the showcases and the majority ot them are also on eccie but their rates are higher on p411. What are the advantages of being a p411 member , is it like having a flass pass and being first in line?
In a way, it can be. I know if I personally have two requests for the same time and one is on P411 and the other is not.. I'm much more likely to schedule with the gent on P411 assuming all other things are equal.

If you see a lady with a higher advertised rate on P411 than on Eccie, let Gina know. That is a big no-no. We are supposed to post our lowest advertised rate on P411, per Gina's rules.
It's worth if it you're:
Just starting out and need to build references/trust
Want to see girls who only accept (or only on) p411

I had it in the beginning for awhile, but no longer need it. Can't recommend it anymore once I got off and didn't see a need for it. Also haven't been on since they made some changes, so maybe it's more valuable now.
P411 is the bomb. Per Gina at p411, the provider's rates are to be equal to or lower than any ad she places on Eccie or anywhere else. Let her know ASAP and it will to rectified.

P411 is also easier for screening for the ladies as well. Plus, you as a client can create a profile and let the ladies know what you like in a session beforehand without having to repeat yourself.
If you have two providers on 411 you can use as references, you're eligible for a 6 month free trial

Use P411's application short form -

https://www.preferred411.com/index.c...Ref&pid=153350
P411 is the bomb. Per Gina at p411, the provider's rates are to be equal to or lower than any ad she places on Eccie or anywhere else. Let her know ASAP and it will to rectified.
Originally Posted by davidfree986
Slight correction. We can run "specials" on other sites and not change our P411 rate-- but, if the "special" is constantly ran enough to where it can be assumed to be our regular rate, we are expected to match it at P411.
If I get a request for the same day/time from an ECCIE gent and a P411 gent, I will almost always schedule with the 411 guy. Providing his OK's are recent and he passes other light screening. Otherwise I have to wait for provider references to get back to me, etc. And it is especially hard to screen for same day appointments through provider references. If you like spontaneous fun, I would definitely recommend P411.
Hmmm I might open a account some girls don't verify or have to wait awhile to do so. What I hate most is I have to text the girl and say hey I'm trying to get verified. I kinda feel like im slapping them in the face, hey I wanna see this girl and not u can I get u to okay me.
It be nice once the girl has a review the provider can confirm the date seen. To bypass all of this
P411 is not perfect, but I do find using it to be a lot more easeful and concise than using this site. On my last visit here, I ended up not being able to meet up with someone who was very much looking forward to seeing me because one of his references was unresponsive. The okay system on P411 makes arranging shorter notice appointments much less of a hassle.
It's very helpful if you travel. It's the only site I know of that's popular nationwide.
^^^^ Very valid point ^^^^
I love P411! Its great for last minute appointments because I don't have to wait until the client's references get back to me to schedule. Thumbs up from me! xoxo
I love P411! Its great for last minute appointments because I don't have to wait until the client's references get back to me to schedule. Thumbs up from me! xoxo Originally Posted by Sierra Sinclair
Exactly. The provider OKs you have on p411 is basically all the screening a hobbyist really needs to see a p411 hobbyist member.

A typical OK from a provider is given to a hobbyist because:

1. he respected the provider's person and time

2. he had at least the proper donation

Even tho those requirements are met, sometimes, a provider will not give an OK due to a bad review or perhaps the time spent was not compatible due to either hygiene issues or there was no connection during BCD activities.

P411 is not perfect, but, depending on how much you hobby, so are your OKs being recent and the annual cost of p411 prohibitive. One of the best things about p411 is the fact that Gina does not play favorites and she has rules, not guidelines, that EVERYONE has to follow, no matter how many reviews you have or how popular you are.
Wait...what is my normal response to P411...Ok...you folks don't know me...never mind.
Some ladies even offer a discount as a professional courtesy to p411 members 😉