why do some providers offer bareback?

I had a condom break with a provider once. I was scared shitless for about 6 months. I was so afraid I had HIV. I kept getting tested and retested until the people in the clinic told me not to come in anymore.

Why aren't these providers worried about their health? I've seen several on backpage offering BBFS and at least one one eccie.
1. No concern for their own health.
2. No concern for the health of others.
3. Desperation.
Give it a rest. These BBFS threads keep popping up but they serve no purpose. Providers are free to do as they wish as are the men who see them.
Why do providers offer skin to skin contact of any kind? We should be suiting up in full body latex and squeaking around.
If your scared they have hiv why would u see them at all? I'm not trying to down you or anything but if u see a provider there is always a risk regardless if covered or not it only reduces the risk not Eliminate it.
why do some providers offer bareback? Originally Posted by Biff Biffington
  • BLM69
  • 09-28-2016, 01:01 PM
Originally Posted by chicagoboy
I would guess that they get more repeat clients, it saves on $ condoms, it feels way better and all parties involved are aware of the risk involved.
Condoms are very expensive.
Condoms are far less expensive than antibiotics and anti-viral meds.
I was so afraid I had HIV. I kept getting tested and retested until the people in the clinic told me not to come in anymore.

Why aren't these providers worried about their health? Originally Posted by Biff Biffington
you sound like a hypochondriac.. that's like asking someone who consumes 4,000 calories a day why he's not afraid of starving.
Biff what are you smokin son?? They offer companionship

Condoms make me sad :-(

At the risk of sounding silly-- everyone in the world doesn't have HIV--has anyone ever heard of anyone on here to have HIV? I never have and I've been around for a while. If you are worried about it -- just use a condom and you won't have to worry so much ==
Here is the thing-- even if someone on the board has a disease-- it cannot be mentioned or speculated on-- its against the board rules. The only exception would be if the member in question admitted to it themselves.

There have been cases of people in several states who continue to work in this industry after having contracted HIV. It is against the rules to discuss or speculate beyond that.
d'uh!!!!!

"why do some providers offer bareback?"

because they FUCKING want to!!!

[okay, also cos someone else fucking wants them to / coerces them to]