Section for retirement and farewell posts

With all of these "retirement" threads that have been showing up here over the past week, including 2 "retirement" threads by the same person within the past 5 days, does anyone think this forum should have a separate section for farewell posts?

That way they wont have to make 2 separate threads within 5 days to draw more attention to themselves. There probably wont be many of these "retirement" posts so they would usually stay on the 1st page and not need to be bumped or a duplicate post/thread made by the OP 5 days later.

I have seen many cosplay forums have a farewell section for cosplayers who are leaving or taking a break, so this is just a thought.
Some ladies write these types of threads to get attention. They think if they boo-hoo about leaving guys will pay them more attention.

I can assure you MOST OF THE LADIES WILL BE BACK...Very few have fairy tale endings.

I guarantee you that if you have worked in this industry for any length of time, 10+ years you have either grown to love or hate it. And for the ones who always complain about their job, it is time they retire!!

When I retire, and that is not known, because I love my job, I will NOT post a long drawn out saga about it, I will just take my showcase all the way down and just leave gracefully.

No need to tell my life story...

M.M.
Some ladies write these types of threads to get attention. They think if they boo-hoo about leaving guys will pay them more attention.

I can assure you MOST OF THE LADIES WILL BE BACK...Very few have fairy tale endings.
Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
I agree with you 100%, a lot of those posts are just for attention, or an alternate way to get more business.

If someone really was going to leave they wouldn't make it all long and drawn out, with several "warning" and/or "farewell" posts.
I agree. Some people even retire and unretire in the same week. Damn those attention whores!!
I have seen many cosplay forums have a farewell section for cosplayers who are leaving or taking a break, so this is just a thought. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
You kind of just told on yourself, Vi/Steve...I doubt any fucking man on here plays that stupid dress up shit, let alone spends any time on the retarded cosplay websites.
Some people even retire and unretire in the same day. Originally Posted by GracePreston
FIFY.
Everyone is always saying there should be a separate section for X or for Y. In my opinion, whether retirement threads are ads, or whether the provider genuinely wants to retire but comes back later, the topic itself does not constitute a separate section. This is information exchange and it should stay in the entertainment section that is co-Ed.

If I was going to have a separate section, I would do so for NCNS threads. This is informative information to the hobbyist that should be separated from the "everything else" section. Kind of like alerts. Again, useful information. There's my .02.
oh man, i thought you were announcing your own... darnit!!
You kind of just told on yourself, Vi/Steve...I doubt any fucking man on here plays that stupid dress up shit, let alone spends any time on the retarded cosplay websites. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

hahahah, this is why i still come to the dallas forums. thank you!!!!
Some ladies CLAIM they retire and still sit on here to be NOSEY, and see what DRAMA is occurring daily.
They cannot help themselves. It is like a damn soap opera...Y&R.

If you are truly retired, officially tired of the guys on Eccie, hate the hobby so much you get sick when having to God forbid put someones cock in your mouth or vagina, then TAKE DOWN YOUR WHOLE SHOWCASE!!

But you don't /won't. Too scared YOU might have to eat crow and come back one day when your little perfect dream turns in to something you didn't expect.

IJS ~ Retire/ don't retire, your choice, but don't expect any sympathy from the guys/ladies who still choose to be on here and hobby... #CRYWOLF

Best of luck.
M.M.

I guarantee you that if you have worked in this industry for any length of time, 10+ years you have either grown to love or hate it. And for the ones who always complain about their job, it is time they retire!!

When I retire, and that is not known, because I love my job, I will NOT post a long drawn out saga about it, I will just take my showcase all the way down and just leave gracefully.

No need to tell my life story...

M.M. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson

That's funny I remember V mentioning cosplay forums all the time...kind of bummed I never got to meet her. Gee if only she could read this...sigh
Like I said most of these retirement threads are given after a bad review, or the ladies are just trying to play the heartstrings of the fine gentlemen here. Some guys fall for it, then feel stupid after monies are given to said provider to keep her from leaving. Hell they NEVER intended to leave in the 1st place.

Some LADIES ARE SUCH GOOD STORY TELLERS THEY ALMOST MAKE YOU WANT TO CRY FOR THEM, but if you have been around any length of time you can smell the Bullshit!!

Like I said earlier, RETIRE/DON'T RETIRE it is YOUR choice but stop bullshitting yourself and the men on here to cry in your absence.

Crying wolf only makes you look stupid. If you hate the board so much and you hate the life, then for God sake's YOU need to retire...

There needs to be no special spot for retirement posts, just GO and do it with some dignity for Christ sake's.

M.M.
There IS a retirement forum. It's called Questions For The Staff at the top of the forum listings. A large percentage of posts there are people asking to disable or Guest their account.

We don't need two forums for more drama.
"With all of these "retirement" threads that have been showing up here over the past week"

how many????

if you reallllllly feel strongly about this, talk to the owners.
none of us here in the co-ed have any power to do anything about this.

except put those users and/or threads on ignore......
I'm waiting for the "UNT girl/Valerie Nystrom thread about that greasy hoe that fucked bareback in a garbage pit dorm room with dirty sheets while texting, recorded it, shared online so everyone can see it, came back as SteveOTX" forum.

Mods, get on this ASAP please.