We are so spoiled, gentlemen

I go to El Paso twice a week and every time I'm there I realize just how damn good we've got it in Dallas. There is NOTHING going on out there.
  • Re
  • 09-30-2016, 01:47 AM
Nothing on Eccie maybe, plenty of booty out there. But the Dallas ladies are special. I'll give you that.
Visit South Texas if you really want to know how special Dallas is.
Visit South Texas if you really want to know how special Dallas is. Originally Posted by Jimmiwad
Amen
Jimmiwad .... Second tht south texas. ... Even though u might see a lotta booty rolling up and down the street. .... Sucks when it comes to hobbying
Boys town not fun anymore? No risk no reward hombre.
There was a super awesome provider named Nikki (1 of the hottest latina ive seen too) in El paso that worked at soft touch. But I don't think she's there anymore.
I have avoided El Paso since 1959, when Marty Robbins sang about his getting shot and killed while seeking pussy there.

I never understood how Marty could sing the fucking song after he had died..
I appreciate the compliment.. Thank you very much!
I am pretty sure the author was in Dallas when he wrote this; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbH60wCO-Yw
  • DSK
  • 09-30-2016, 08:17 PM
I have avoided El Paso since 1959, when Marty Robbins sang about his getting shot and killed while seeking pussy there.

I never understood how Marty could sing the fucking song after he had died.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

"Blacker than night were the eyes of Feleena, wicked and evil while casting their spell.
My love was deep for this Mexican maiden, I was in love but in vain I could tell"

I felt that way more than once...