Beautiful lingerie

Who loves sexy lingerie? I know I love the feel of upscale lingerie it just fits better and I am sure the men love it even more. Ladies show us some sexy lingerie let's get our gentlement excited!
Lol,
Same bra in her avatar
Lol,
Same bra in her avatar Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Hey is there something I did to make you so bitter to me I'm not understanding
Nice picture
Nothing wrong with a little pin up sexy, "Lingerie".

In my yearly 20s, I was pretty much all about getting different outfits and being that "Object of Desire".

Now, I take a much more direct approach. I don't even wear wired bras anymore. Sports bars? Yes. It's kinda nice not having my tits up to my chin and a wire poking me in the arm.

Unfortunately, I don't have any "Sexy" outfits now. I have pajamas, and them bad boys are about as sexy outfits as it gets for me. Relaxed and comfortable is how life should be lived!

I would love to see some more ladies posting in this but can we make this for the men too?

Gentleman, come on, you don't have a favorite pair of underwear? Lets see some legs, sir!
While not as popular among companions as Agent Provocateur or La Perla, Lise Charmel has won my heart.

Their sets are gorgeous and intricate, yet they hold up well and last long. And I also appreciate that their sizing system
doesn't run smaller than it's suppose to. If one of their bras says 36DD, it'll fit me perfectly as it should.

Hey is there something I did to make you so bitter to me I'm not understanding Originally Posted by Sophiadoesitbabyy
Your photo is great!

Thank you for posting it

You are very attractive.
... Relaxed and comfortable is how life should be lived! Originally Posted by ClaireBarsett
That sounds good too.

... Gentleman, come on, you don't have a favorite pair of underwear? Lets see some legs, sir!
I would break the camera.
While not as popular among companions as Agent Provocateur or La Perla, Lise Charmel has won my heart.

Their sets are gorgeous and intricate, yet they hold up well and last long. And I also appreciate that their sizing system
doesn't run smaller than it's suppose to. If one of their bras says 36DD, it'll fit me perfectly as it should.
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Your photos are amazing.

Originally Posted by Lena Duvall

Sexy as always, Lena. It’s been way too long.
love Lena's pictures. girl your beyond sexy and beauriful and pick looks so good on you
pink
Lol,
Same bra in her avatar Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Hey is there something I did to make you so bitter to me I'm not understanding Originally Posted by Sophiadoesitbabyy
No he is just naturally bitter to everyone.
Lingerie is nice, I certainly will not complain especially with thigh highs and garters.

However, my preference is a cocktail dress with your boobs spilling out.
Thanks babe.

love Lena's pictures. girl your beyond sexy and beauriful and pick looks so good on you Originally Posted by mbhoney

I'm blushing. I appreciate you saying so.

Your photos are amazing.

Originally Posted by RetiredSubmariner