Question for everyone

• R.M.
  • 08-24-2010, 06:52 AM

What does Ultimate GFE mean to you?
  • pyro
  • 08-24-2010, 07:01 AM
Laura Garza

nuff said...
A guess to me it would be as close to what you would get with a gf, being the connection, passionate kissing, both enjoying the sex ( in your minds anyway ).
  • bbkid
  • 08-24-2010, 07:11 AM
Laura Garza

nuff said... Originally Posted by pyro

Yup. What he said.
I've been wondering the same thing. I've seen a lot of Ultimate GFE ads lately and I'm not sure what differentiates GFE from Ultimate GFE. It's kind of like the GFE lite thing. Either it is or it isn't GFE. So I guess to me ultimate is just a meaningless adjective.

But I'm particularly horny this morning so my perspective may be all fuct up.
To me it means enjoying( or at least pretending) being with me. Its means being interested(or at least pretendiing) it my conversation. It's about personality.
To me it means enjoying( or at least pretending) being with me. Its means being interested(or at least pretendiing) it my conversation. It's about personality. Originally Posted by Snuffy69
How is that different from GFE?
Well i use the word ultimate but i just use it to spice up the headline and get peoples attention!!!!lol but if there is a difference maybe i should know about it!!! I just love everyone so i guess that works right ????? kisses
How is that different from GFE? Originally Posted by boardman
I think the term GFE gets thrown around so loosely these days and is often viewed with sexual implications instead of what the term GFE really means.

Most of the ads we see today advertise GFE when many of the providers are clearly not.

What does Ultimate GFE mean to you?
Originally Posted by Reese McClain
Nothing. GFE gets thrown around too easily without any kind of uniformity. Some ladies believe GFE means nothing more than acting real sweet and saying nice things. Others believe it is a standard of service, including BBBJ, DFK, DATY, etc.

Call it ultimate, mind-blowing, limited, unforgettable, whatever... It all means the same thing to me. "I'm trying to market myself." Nothing more, nothing less.
I'll agree with some of the other guys...throwing the word "ultimate" in front of GFE really does nothing for me. I'm of the belief that either you're GFE or not. That's almost like being "very" or "kind of" pregnant. Either you are or you're not. LOL
IMHO... Ultimate GFE, is like every other cliche'.
The hobby does not have a constitution, or a set of bylaws that dictate or define.
We have a bunch of old timers, some archives from other boards, and we have the popular opinion.
Like define BBW? Spinner?
Oh yeah, tradition, but tradition also is interpreted and grows with the times..
There will be just a small amount of independant opinions however,
to give the populars some direction..or they will stick with "tradition" to play it safe.

Girl Friend Experience =
The comfort, desire, attraction, attentiveness, and attention in every intimate way,
with a knack of making you seem to have known her for some time..not just met.
She anticipates your desires, routines, and compliments them with a surprise that makes you smile.
S/O material, or atleast dating-but this is Hobby Land. You will most likely be a regular,
or she your ATF.

Ultimate GFE=
See above, the objective is the same, but this may vary for such a dream girl.
This brings forth BFE, and sugar daddy! Hopefully she, "Ms. Ultimate GFE",
not only provides superior GFE, without hint of acting, attitude, or personal baggage;
but she receives your undivided attention, many times over and over...
maybe even non-hobby.

Conclusion:
Ultimate GFE= This is your wife pre-marriage!
6 months before,Ultimate GFE, she's selling a product then the the wedding, honeymoon,
and the next morning you meet GFE.
After that 6 months, your well on your way to the purpose of marriage...it is the
1st Step Of Divorce!

Alright, wow. But it is true. A provider is a professional at your desires...yes for $.
A wife is our opposite, and she is just a underpaid provider. Underpaid, and under qualified come hand hand,

Everyone defines each label with differeht criteria.
But the hobby is a mans play, a womans work, and sometimes a marriage saver or breaker.
YMMV, its life, live it, then define it,

Just some random stuff in my head.
Ultimate GFE = Aidan MacKenna

Oh wait, you were asking what, not who... sorry.
When you are leaving... you think you just had the best "date" evah...
I think any provider who gives herself the "Ultimate GFE" title is more than a bit presumptuous.

Going beyond GFE has to be a matter of chemistry. So unless the provider is an amazing actress or a mind reader, I don't see how this could be achieved on a regular basis.

I could list the providers who I consider to be ultimate GFE, but I'd bet that each of us has a different list.