City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://exercise-spa.business.site/
Activities: Bath. Covered service, CIB
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length and black- brownish
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Five foot and a half with heels. man made b/small c cup. Shaved and a couple of tattoos.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice by the description it sounds like the original Foxy from the luxury days, that line fixing to be long.
The old foxy was super tiny and complained about anyone that had an average size dick. She was so hot though! Would be nice if it was the same one.
This one is not super Tiny but she could have gained that Covid weight
Nope definitely NOT that girl. That Foxy was smoking hot, best looking girl I've seen in that capacity. Didn't go too well as I'd have liked because of what Dog mentioned. Also will post a review soon for my dau today at Exercise.
How is her face overall? Funky teeth?
Nice dude
Had to do some research on foxy and yes, this sounds definitely different from another foxy.
I met her in the kitchen today with Kat and the Thai Coco. She is pretty solid. She is my next trip next weekend.
Thai Coco can handle a big dick. Do you think that this chick can. I wanted to meet her but she was bumping another ugly.
Thai Coco can handle a big dick. Do you think that this chick can. I wanted to meet her but she was bumping another ugly. Originally Posted by Trucker Andre
Yes she can.
Nice by the description it sounds like the original Foxy from the luxury days, that line fixing to be long. Originally Posted by City_Punk77
Is that pee COVID?