Liars all in Congress that are members of the Democrat Party. Nazi's are more truthful

Pretty Obvious that Democrats are going scorched earth with their lies on the Supreme Court decisions. I haven't heard an honest comment yet from them, especially the 3 Justices appointed by Democrats.
Damn. At least the farmboy's honest.

Feeding Nazis? Is he? Or just raising them?
So democrats are liars for disagreeing with certain viewpoints?
And praising nazis in same thread?
Hmmmmm ?
The three dissenting scotus judges saw how dangerous this decision was.
So democrats are liars for disagreeing with certain viewpoints?
And praising nazis in same thread?
Hmmmmm ?
The three dissenting scotus judges saw how dangerous this decision was. Originally Posted by winn dixie

There was nothing dangerous about the decision. The only thing dangerous about it is it stopped the lawfare of the Democrats, which is basically a page out of the Nazi playbook.

There was absolutely nothing that put the President above the law, as the 3 Democrat idiot judges ignored the Impeachment capability that Congress has to hold the President accountable.
Do people not remember that there are 3 branches of government and why? The Demonicrats have infiltrated 2 of them rather fully, plus the fourth estate, the media. They went for the brass ring and got trampled.

Live and learn? I doubt it.
Pretty Obvious that Democrats are going scorched earth with their lies on the Supreme Court decisions. I haven't heard an honest comment yet from them, especially the 3 Justices appointed by Democrats. Originally Posted by farmstud60
Do you always say simplistic and divisive things like this? Your bias is so obvious that I cannot imagine you actually paid any attention whatsoever to any "comment" they made other than the sound bites you heard from people like Hannity and Newsmax. You are accusing them of distorting the issues with their bias. Fair enough. But I accuse you of the same. And you do so repeatedly. As do most here.

Do people not remember that there are 3 branches of government and why? The Demonicrats have infiltrated 2 of them rather fully, plus the fourth estate, the media. They went for the brass ring and got trampled.... Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Speaking of distortion..

And just add a little bit of archaic, weird lingo to it. THAT always helps with credibility.
Democrats are gaslighting, lying scum.

They do what lying scum does.

In their eyes, Joe Biden is the perfect Democrat.

He’s an old, senile stupid, inept, , plagiarizing, lying corrupt piece of shit.
...Speaking of distortion..

And just add a little bit of archaic, weird lingo to it. THAT always helps with credibility. Originally Posted by kockblock
...succinct. Well... also precise. But you know... the thing... Come on man...
2 week old newbie. Eh? The Dickens you say...
Do you always say simplistic and divisive things like this? Your bias is so obvious that I cannot imagine you actually paid any attention whatsoever to any "comment" they made other than the sound bites you heard from people like Hannity and Newsmax. You are accusing them of distorting the issues with their bias. Fair enough. But I accuse you of the same. And you do so repeatedly. As do most here.

Speaking of distortion..

And just add a little bit of archaic, weird lingo to it. THAT always helps with credibility. Originally Posted by kockblock
You left out a creeper and perv.
Democrats are gaslighting, lying scum.

They do what lying scum does.

In their eyes, Joe Biden is the perfect Democrat.

He’s an old, senile stupid, inept, , plagiarizing, lying corrupt piece of shit. Originally Posted by Jackie S
You left out a creeper and perv. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Many in the younger generation do not realize what a reprehensible person Biden is and always has been.

He is such a sleazy piece of shit that you can run out of adjectives to describe him.