Encounter: An Adult Book Store Adventure ;)

Date: 8/25/20
Name: Never got it
Phone: N/A
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: N/A
City: -
State: New York
Address: Somewhere in CNY, don't want to be too specific
Hair Length and Color: long brown, straight
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Her: beautiful milf, 5'10", Slender and tight body maybe 110 lbs, shaved, nice perky b cups with nipples you could hang an overcoat on.

Him: Good looking 35ish, athletic, average skinny cock
Recommendation: Yes
You should have bought a lottery ticket on the way home after that luck!
I'm sure this was completely imaginary but a great read anyway, good job bub!
Thanks for sharing!

DD
I'm sure this was completely imaginary but a great read anyway, good job bub! Originally Posted by lickidyclit
LOL!

Maybe you should check out some of the CNY adult bookstores, not a lot, but some couples action can be found on occasion. I have lucked out about 1 or 2 times a year at the bookstores, at least once a month at the Paris (right side)

But what do I know, I'm making all this up . . .

You should have bought a lottery ticket on the way home after that luck! Originally Posted by newcpl
Never thought of that . . Damn
Thanks for sharing!

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
Wrong handle Sir
That line for your other handle

Line for this handle is "please read your PM's "
Probably not made up. I have been very lucky at two of the stores in the buffalo area. There is so much free sex if you are willing to put in the time. Granted, it is easier to pony up the cash and be able to choose when you want the encounter but lately it is harder to find ladies that are available when I am. I keep trying though.
LOL!

Maybe you should check out some of the CNY adult bookstores, not a lot, but some couples action can be found on occasion. I have lucked out about 1 or 2 times a year at the bookstores, at least once a month at the Paris (right side)

But what do I know, I'm making all this up . . .

Originally Posted by Beaver-Cleaver
Humm,do you get pa credit for imaginary encounters these days?

Man, threAds like this really bring 'em out. Summa you boyz is waaay too adventurous fer yer own health. A raging case of the local strain of NGU would be about the best that you could hope for....

Man, threAds like this really bring 'em out. Summa you boyz is waaay too adventurous fer yer own health. A raging case of the local strain of NGU would be about the best that you could hope for....

. Originally Posted by rooster
Always suited up rooster except for blowjobs . . .
So how do you know who was rubbing you out? Or is there a window?
So how do you know who was rubbing you out? Or is there a window? Originally Posted by Niceketch

if it was the store I am thinking of, the "hole" between booths is huge. Not your typical gloryhole
I'm sure this was completely imaginary but a great read anyway, good job bub! Originally Posted by lickidyclit

over the years I have had civilian fun in Rochester (old Monroe Theater), Paris in Syr, A theater in Albany now closed and VL Elmwood in Buffalo.
over the years I have had civilian fun in Rochester (old Monroe Theater), Paris in Syr, A theater in Albany now closed and VL Elmwood in Buffalo. Originally Posted by the jeepguy
ta me....this just seems a strange thing ta brag about....as is this whole threAd....