Scams abound!

• JoeE
  • 09-05-2022, 10:38 AM
A word from a long time hobbist to newbie hobbists. Stick with the sites like ECCIE and avoid places like backpage and snapchat hookups. I wish I had a portion of the bucks back from the scams I have fallen for over the years. I also would like 5 min in a room with the scammers that have ripped me off. Hell I even had one come thru facebook. Don't let the lil head do the thinking for the big head. Stick with the ladies you find on reputable sites like ECCIE. They know if they scam here then there will be alerts out on them and they will have to try to live off backpage and the such. So, with that said go forth and spread the word and have fun.
Links to these scammers ?
Backpage no longer around ..
Don't know about you Op, but Snapchat and Onlyfans have been my best sources for hobbying.

Umm, Backpage?
[QUOTE=MarcellusWalluz;10629566 57]Links to these scammers ?[/ QUOTE]
I think he meant bedpage
His second most recent post was well over a year ago. LOL
www.backpage.com was probably the largest website for sexworkers at one time but it was seized by the FBI. It was full of many scams and you couldn't see reviews like the more reputable sites. https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov...-backpagecom-0
I think now they have moved over to listcrawler.....
  • JoeE
  • 10-01-2022, 05:16 PM
Yes....backpage is still around. Do a Google search for backpage houston.
I assume your topic involves deposits. If so you can still use eccie and post a review on them.