mega case of the willies *squirms*

So this guy begged to see us when we got back to our hotel. When he finally got here he went into the bathroom and was there for a good 10 minutes and had the water running the entire time plus we could hear things moving around. When he came out his hands were wet and he put down money and said"I changed my mind nothing personal"and left. We went into the bathroom thinking he stole stuff (believe me it happens oddly enough) but weirder... saw he picked through our garbage and left some of it on the floor. on top was the female condom we used earlier and wrapped in tissue to throw away. He undid every single wad of tissue in there....the female condom, the wrapper it was in, gum, my wad of hair from my brush....Ewwwwwwww....Creepy.. .
So we are like WTF?!? So I pmed him "that is really weird why did you go through our garbage?" Nothing back in return after he sent like 10 messages in a row before hand and phone tag back and forth again and again.
O_o ummmm. I mean we appreciate the cancellation fee, especially after so much wasted time back and forth, rushing to get ready for him, and him showing up 20 minutes late after riding us to get ready.
I posted about it on another site and one girl said maybe it's his thing and once she had a guy take used condoms from her garbage and another girl wrote and said maybe him seeing he wasn't the only guy that day freaked him out. I don't get that, he obviously knows what we do, we obviously only had one date prior , and I would think he would be happy to see we use protection?
Is this garbage picking a common practice I didn't know about? Why would someone dig through any garbage let alone a hooker's? I'm a germaphobic ocd that is crazy clean just the thought of touching someones garbage bare handed makes my skin crawl. My bathroom and door handles have been completely lysoled and scrubbed incase he touched stuff with dirty garbage hands.
that sounds totally creepy...and so strange..why would he leave you two beautiful women without enjoying all you have to offer...sounds like he has a fetish for other people's fluids..

How did this guy pass your screening without another provider having experienced that?

I suppose you can now say that you have seen it all, but probably not in reality..
Lexy, that is fucked up! I can't even imagine someone being that fucked up, guess be glad he left the donation and left. Totally creepy to me too, kinda shit like Stephen King would write lol......be safe out there baby.
His ref checked out and only said he was really nervous that's it.
oh brother... another kook
I changed my mind nothing personal. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
A moment of clarity, a sudden sense of awareness
With some vaginal fluid and some hair, he can make a voodoo doll that will rock your world.
Perhaps he wanted to get DNA samples of your earlier client(s).
Like you wouldn't let him go through your garbage for a small fee? Take his $50, give him 15 min to "freshen up" while you make appts, and then let him fly. Everyone wins.

It wasn't me, btw.
We had a janitor who would pick through the trash in the bathrooms. We later found out he had a fetish for used tampons/pads. He was caught when some workers complained that things were missing from the desk. They set up a video cam and caught the janitor with stuffing items and trash things in his pockets. Maybe he should try out for "True Blood"
We had a janitor who would pick through the trash in the bathrooms. We later found out he had a fetish for used tampons/pads. He was caught when some workers complained that things were missing from the desk. They set up a video cam and caught the janitor with stuffing items and trash things in his pockets. Maybe he should try out for "True Blood" Originally Posted by Luvbubbles
Unreal!
I do web cam shows with my SB sometimes (Don't laugh, its 700.00 a day) and one guy wanted her to get fat and me to yell at her to get fat.. She would push her stomach out and I would tell her in a loud voice "THATS NOT FAT ENOUGH, PUSH THAT FUCKING STOMACH OUT! GET FATTER!"

The guy dumped 200.00 for 30 minutes.

There are some strange fuckers out there.
There are some strange fuckers out there. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
understatement of the millenium!
I do web cam shows with my SB sometimes (Don't laugh, its 700.00 a day) and one guy wanted her to get fat and me to yell at her to get fat.. She would push her stomach out and I would tell her in a loud voice "THATS NOT FAT ENOUGH, PUSH THAT FUCKING STOMACH OUT! GET FATTER!"

The guy dumped 200.00 for 30 minutes.

There are some strange fuckers out there. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
SB? Significant Bother??
never heard that before, wow.

He probably wanted to be the first for the day , wanted you fresh I guess, very strange though.

you sure that wasn't our friend, eh err never mind.