DEAD PHONES & CHARGERS NO WHERE DO YOU HATE IT!! Ugggh

I hate when Im traveling and my phone dies. Left the charger in a different hotel and then you search to buy a new one spending more than what it is worth!! Ugh....most ppl know when your not from a place and they upcharge you. I know this has happened to some ladies? Then everybody think your avoiding them smh.. ;(
Go to a dollar store, but test it before you leave. I've had a DOA. 8 to 10 bucks, you get what you pay for.
I got one of them "cells" that you charge up either usb or plug in the wall. I carry it with me, when you need it just plug in phone and it charges up nicely. I make sure it's 100% charged ahead of time and throw it in my car or bag, it's bailed me out lots of times.
I got one of them "cells" that you charge up either usb or plug in the wall. I carry it with me, when you need it just plug in phone and it charges up nicely. I make sure it's 100% charged ahead of time and throw it in my car or bag, it's bailed me out lots of times. Originally Posted by Highwayman64
Most of the time Im moving so fast I just forget em in the wall at the hotel... Found one at a gas station for 20 but its universal so it charges everything! I used to sell those when I worked at AT&T but never bought one lol... Things I should have purchased
Go to a dollar store, but test it before you leave. I've had a DOA. 8 to 10 bucks, you get what you pay for. Originally Posted by jokacz
Was scared to cross the roads but I finally did it lol
Call the hotel's front desk. They usually have a ton. Travelers leave them behind and rarely return for it.
  • Saige
  • 01-14-2014, 06:23 AM
I always have 3 chargers and 2 phones... at least
I always have 3 chargers and 2 phones... at least Originally Posted by Saige
I have been through my share of chargers and always leave them someplace!
Call the hotel's front desk. They usually have a ton. Travelers leave them behind and rarely return for it. Originally Posted by mwebber
Yes like me haha haha
knows how to take care of her business and her customers. shis lady is so professional should could succeed in any business
I always have 3 chargers and 2 phones... at least Originally Posted by Saige
knows how to take care of her business and her customers. shis lady is so professional should could succeed in any business Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
Lets not even start today & I am a fantastic mood!!
Sorry hun but the discounts your looking for dont apply those applications are null and void...

Back to squirting....
Most of the time Im moving so fast I just forget em in the wall at the hotel... Originally Posted by ExoticChyna
Always trying to stay one step ahead of the law...kind of like a real life smokey and the bandit story yeeha
you should make a tape of that music and dukes of hazard music to play on dates!
[QUOTE=Plastic Man;1054843084]Always trying to stay one step ahead of the law...kind of like a real life smokey and the bandit story yeeha
you should make a tape of that music and dukes of hazard music to play on dates

Actually I have Calypso & Reggae if anyone asks for music... All my rooms are my own personal strip club! Hey that's an IDEA!

Chyna's BOOM BOOM ROOM LOL
to a fine provider someone who does worry about tcb and has backup plans in place to ensure people don't have to wonder if she is avoiding anyone. the comment WAS NOT about you
Lets not even start today & I am a fantastic mood!!
Sorry hun but the discounts your looking for dont apply those applications are null and void...

Back to squirting.... Originally Posted by ExoticChyna
Call the hotel's front desk. They usually have a ton. Travelers leave them behind and rarely return for it. Originally Posted by mwebber
That's what I have done in the past. Omg they did have tons, I took two.