URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...t/069936010945
City: Springfield
State: Missouri
Address: West Springfield
Activities: BBBj, Greek, FS
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length red/brown
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pictures are accurate, she’s a beautiful woman. She has a natural beauty, not heavily made up with make up. Body is very attractive with just enough curves and and cushion. Nice full breasts with nipple piercings. Some tattoos can be seen in her pics. Very sexy and sensual body.
Recommendation: Yes
No upcharge
What's up no new reviews is anyone still seeing her
I have texted her a couple times, but haven’t been able to reconnect with her since.
was GREEK extra ...im bout pull the tiger..
was GREEK extra ...im bout pull the tiger.. Originally Posted by JHSwain1895
  • Maul
  • 06-17-2024, 07:53 AM
What's up no new reviews is anyone still seeing her Originally Posted by CatMan4u
She offered me a free session if I did a review. I did, but once I started asking about it she quit responding and I am pretty sure she blocked my number.
If this is the same person (ad is down) she does BB for those of you who choose not to see such providers.
The BBFS must be catching up on her and others.
Agreed Catman?

What's up no new reviews is anyone still seeing her Originally Posted by CatMan4u
Could also be that she only does 30 minutes. I've hit her up multiple times asking for hr or mor
All i know is that she was very popular for a while and its was well.known that she did all sevices bare. Want we don't know but can guess is how many guys she has seen
I know this i haven't
The risk isn't worth the reward for me besides i will not put my trusted and valued regulars at risk because i acted to risky
The rest of you can make your own choices
I can’t believe Dr.Eagle hasn’t Closed this Review that’s
from February .
  • Jdegr
  • 06-20-2024, 09:26 AM
Agreed, I have a lot of fun with my regulars because I know they are clean and they can trust that I am clean. I wouldn’t jeopardize that.
I can’t believe Dr.Eagle hasn’t Closed this Review that’s
from February . Originally Posted by Lineman 417
I'm with you on this one. This encounter is out of date for comments.