Life or the needle for SA mudering pimp?

• sanan
  • 10-04-2012, 07:31 PM
Typical Pimp profile. And typical Pimp reaction to a real man!

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/loc...er-3917865.php

Execute or send him to a life on the tax payers dollar?
He needs to be chopped up into itty bitty pieces
and buried alive >:-)
I really don't know why this is so difficult? Off course the should be executed! And I am happy to contribute the $ .50 45ACP round needed to do so! No need to pay the money charged for lethal injections either.

Point of fact Texas made question of the expense of lethal injections last year and myself & a bunch of my friends, who are of like mind, sent at our own expense several cases of 45ACP to the department of corrections with letters stating we would be more than happy to contribute this ammunition to solve the "expense" issue and to consider the first years cost of executions on us!

Never did hear back from them but I'm quite certain our point was made.
  • sanan
  • 10-26-2012, 09:47 PM
I really don't know why this is so difficult? Off course the should be executed! And I am happy to contribute the $ .50 45ACP round needed to do so! No need to pay the money charged for lethal injections either.

Point of fact Texas made question of the expense of lethal injections last year and myself & a bunch of my friends, who are of like mind, sent at our own expense several cases of 45ACP to the department of corrections with letters stating we would be more than happy to contribute this ammunition to solve the "expense" issue and to consider the first years cost of executions on us!

Never did hear back from them but I'm quite certain our point was made. Originally Posted by Rakhir
This case appears to have gone underground, not a word about it now.

But yeah I agree with you, a .45 cap would be just right! I would not give the scum bag an easy exit, like mbee a .40 or 9 mm. I big hole in the middle is a more fitting end for him.
Life with a big-boned cellmate named Bubba who likes to bugger, then after a few weeks of violent sodomy, a day in solitary with a rope or a razor "accidentally" left on his bed. Vindictively satisfactory, saves the taxpayers any guilt and the bucks for the executioner, and the murder/suicide combo is a double guarantee of his arrival in Hell, should you believe in the afterlife, where hopefully a squad of demons will spread his cheeks every day for eternity.

• savak
  • 10-26-2012, 10:22 PM
execution via mortar round- kim jong un style....damn
Enough with the bleeding heart, softy liberals... We need to go back to the best: "Eye for an Eye"
If you earn it, you deserve it. Remorse is all well and good, I can forgive you, but it doesn't undo what you have done. And you should pay the price (with dignity or not).
I can't see the link.
  • Mokoa
  • 10-27-2012, 03:56 PM
That'a the thing with links of news stories, they tend to not stay in the same place for long.

I have found and reestablished the link.