some things never change!!

Poor Bill. He'll never live it down. I actually liked him as a president. Besides, I think it would be fucking bad ass to get a hummer in the Oval Office. As Tim Meadows as the "Ladies' Man" on SNL once famously said, "I solute you Mr. President. For doing your job, while getting a job done to you."
+1
Yup. And also he left a surplus that we Hobbyist could live many life times trying to exhaust.
I would never count it against a man in a high stress job who got a BJ in his office. Actually I never hold it against anyone who got a consensual BJ anywhere. I salutr them; Hail to the ex-Chief!
Yeah, some people see it as a sign of corruption... Because he cheated on his wife he obviously has NO ethics and can't be trusted - impeach, impeach!

I say B.S.!

The dude has the HARDEST job in the whole world! He deserves some rewards and he did a DAMN good job running the country while he was in office (painfully highlighted by his successors). Also, Monica wanted to.

Heck heads of state (Kings) in other countries have whole bevies of pleasure providers as rewards. And he didn't divorce Hilary, he just needed some variety to stay in it.