You know your a provider/hobbiest when......

Your smart phone tries to suggest cim when your trying to type an email address!

.com = cim

LMFAO
LMFAO!

Yep!
JJ ever had something funny like this happen when you knew it wouldn't happen to someone not in the lifestyle?

Gotta love my smart phone learning hobby acronyms..
that is funny.....try looking up damnautocorrect website....hilarious
Too Funny! Now that is one smart phone!
You know you're in the hobby when...

you see the word "Courtesan" and it spells out... "A Sore Cunt"

Not to offend any ladies, but I found it pretty funny!
roflmao ..a sore cunt..lol..

Speaking of sore any suggestions for sore cunts/assholes ..lol does ice help??
I drank a lil much and let the SO do lots of naughty things and even let him take a trip overseas..ouchie ouchie..

oooooo a bit tmi but oh i dnt care.

DD its happen to me before ..lol.. and i think its funny when i am in public and u see signs and catch myself giggling to all alone..lol.. Im a bit of an airhead.

Well have a great day MsMcGee
I actually stopped on the side of the road a year or so ago to take a picture of a sign that said "GFE LANDSCAPING" that would be me with lemonade in a lounge chair watching you work your ass off :-p

Secret- lots & lots of ice just like a sprain... The easiest thing for holes I've found is those cheap flavored ice popcicles that aren't frozen when you buy them... Just don't unwrap it!
Lol, I've had BBBJ come up when I wanted to type BBQ.
DD ok ..lol i have those in the freezer but hope my step kids dont ask where they went lol. Oh does it go in or on ??

Lol Gfe landscaping tff ..
lol--thats funny!
In or on

You may have to use it as a toy, they are super super cold, so in and out...lmfao

He did it, make him fix it in a playful fashion :-)
Ill be glad to assist Secret LOL
In for the assist as well!