Other hobbies....

What kinds of hobbies do you have outside of the obvious one here?
I just got finished with one of mine.....
seeing local music 3-4 times a week, collecting weird arcane shit, working with dog rescue, hiking on local creeks, but my main hobby is teaching women to squirt and being a mentor to younger women entering the alternative lifestyles of bdsm and swinging. I like to turn good girls bad.
My other two hobbies are writing short stories and making music videos from photos.
seeing local music 3-4 times a week, Originally Posted by sue_nami
Wondering who you like to see. We saw White Ghost Shivers last night and will see Ginger Leigh next Friday. Obviously like The Saxon Pub as a venue.
Fast cars. Great food. Birds.
Fast cars. Great food. Birds. Originally Posted by Zhivago52
I have two out of three!
Fast cars. Great food. Birds. Originally Posted by Zhivago52
Pet birds or wild ones? This little guy is spoiled with a guitar, drum, basketball game as well as other items. And he goes on the road with me at times too, but not always.
Originally Posted by cinnamonshark
Zamphir , master of the skin flute !
Birds? Yes...I have at least 50. Rare finches. Here is a pic of a few of my gouldians.
Attached Images File Type: jpg DSC_0942.JPG (66.4 KB, 596 views)
I collect Hawaiiana such as Ukuleles, Aloha shirts and Monkey Wood items made in Hawaii during the early to mid 1900's. I also collect obscure cookbooks. Most of of my cookbooks I own were created/sold by ladies church groups or clubs. The oldest cookbook I own was a book of recipes put together by the women of the Idlewild Presbyterian church in Memphis Tn. The book was published in 1892. I find these books often contain great recipes.
Zamphir , master of the skin flute ! Originally Posted by knotty man

Zamfir??? Oh, hell nah!
Arts and crafts, writing, swimming, scuba, weight training, listening to music, hiking, shooting, dancing, cooking, travel.
speedracer i pmed u my list. mainly i hang out at cboys, the lost well. Continental, saxon. abgbs, skylark. I like RnB, blues, punk and texas roots like doug sahm and texas tornadoes. today i will be at Guerros at 3 under the oaks dancing and then at los pinkys at white horse during the stupid bowl dancing to cujunto.
Shooting,reading,music,napping ,people watching