Stripper Slides

If a man ejaculates during a stripper slide and then they keep at it but penetration does not occur how would you rate the risk? Any different then bare back? If so why?
As long as they disinfect the pole in between strippers it's ok.
If a man ejaculates during a stripper slide and then they keep at it but penetration does not occur how would you rate the risk? Any different then bare back? If so why? Originally Posted by Cat in the Hat
I'd say that it's obviously not quite as big of a risk as internal contact, but still risky. Remember, stds can sometimes be transferred via bare skin to skin contact.
I think many people generally have the idea that as long as they play around bare with everything BUT penetration that they are safe, when in reality this proves false.
Well then, maybe we all should wear body armor and Eskimo kiss.
As long as they disinfect the pole in between strippers it's ok. Originally Posted by Deznuttz
LMAO! That might not be so bad if there is a crew of pretty waitresses standing by!
Agh yes Whispy's favorite topic of anything to do with barebacking in the hobby.

Is it genital to genital contact? Obviously so there is your answer (Which you already know).

There is a somewhat reduced (not eliminated) risk of pregnancy and blood transferred STD's only.

Everything else holds the same risk as penetration.

The hobby is full of hypocrisy, misinformation and selective ignorance.

If your going to hobby period with anything uncovered including BBBJ, Daty, DFK etc. the same level of risk applies as the above mentioned.

They may not carry the extreme risk of full penetration but they are all still very High risk activities with women who have daily sex with multiple strangers.

Common sense and basic biology would dictate that a fair share of providers got their baby bumps via stripper slide.

If you don't want the high degree of risks that are unavoidable with hobbying get a trustworthy SO.
Well said Wind ^^^^^^
+1 to what wind said!

Wonder what the SO would say if you brought home mono? This is more likely then other STDs even playing it safe.

IB
+1 to what wind said!

Wonder what the SO would say if you brought home mono? This is more likely then other STDs even playing it safe.

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly

Can you get mono from using a public restroom? That's what I would say. Even if it's completely impossible.
I'd come home pissed off and say some idiot sneezed on me.
Now try explaining something like anal warts?
I'd come home pissed off and say some idiot sneezed on me.
Now try explaining something like anal warts? Originally Posted by black sunshine
I am assuming you saw these guys for treatment?

Hobby according to your own safety factor.

Just put a coat on and you won't have to worry about what has occurred before you.

Whenever guys and gals start going bareback for sexual activities emotions tend to get involved and people tend to think they're special.

Whenever guys and gals start going bareback for sexual activities emotions tend to get involved and people tend to think they're special. Originally Posted by Whispers
I never imagined that a thin layer of rubber is what keeps emotions out of P4P. Talk about the ultimate protection: Trojans! We not only protect you from STDS but keep you from getting emotionally involved!