Lake Placid

Wondering if anybody knows of any Providers in the Lake Placid area.. Scheduled a ski trip up to whiteface the end of the month and would love some evening company.
Thanks in advance.
Don't know of any providers in Lake Placid. Ya may want to head further north up to Montreal.
Pardon me if you've thought of this, but Plattsburg or Malone, NY, or Burlington, VT might be your best places to look. Still smallish towns though; your best bet might be personals.

Type of area you might have better luck with the barmaid in a backwoods tavern.
a nice review or this girl in Placid, looked like a great find:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=85...ht=lake+placid
Yes she's with a visit, better in real life than her pics for sure. Pretty slim pickens up there.
Thanks everybody for the info. I know it is very sparse up there as I go every year to ski. Have picked up someone in town before but didn't feel like going through the effort. I will def contact layla. I would love to visit Montreal eventually but not in the cards this time. Just a couple day trip.
Thanks everybody for the info. I know it is very sparse up there as I go every year to ski. Have picked up someone in town before but didn't feel like going through the effort. I will def contact layla. I would love to visit Montreal eventually but not in the cards this time. Just a couple day trip. Originally Posted by FlyboyNY
Layla is only about 10 mins away so it's nice thats she's close too. Let us know how you made out. I also talked with her about eccie but she hasn't took the plunge yet. I think she is low volume too. Have fun!
Don't know of any providers in Lake Placid. Ya may want to head further north up to Montreal. Originally Posted by wantsome
Bar chez Diane in lacolle
  • GP
  • 01-17-2014, 10:47 PM
Maybe ask iggy in Albany. Closer to him and I think he knows the governor too.
  • jan-w
  • 01-18-2014, 02:43 PM
I don't know about providers but I hear you got some nice crocs in that area,