URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P334834
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: By 635 and 75
Activities: Mild dfk, bj, daty
Hair Length and Color: Back and blonde
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: I reached out because i liked her pics, but pics are taken in those angles where she looks good, in person dont think she is as attractive. I usually dont put review bad or good, but this one was so bad i am putting my review. See ROS for details, stay away from her.
Recommendation: No
Hmmmmm.......
  • motor
  • 07-26-2020, 11:46 AM
Sorry to hear that. I have seen her twice and both times I had a great time

Probably a typo and omitting the word "NOT". Nobody proofreads the crap they type on their phones before posting......
I'm struggling with this. We weren't there, but let's assume you were since you took the trouble to come out of the woodwork for this one post.

Guess I'll just have to go see her again... sigh ... tough work, but someone has to.
  • MojoR
  • 07-26-2020, 02:41 PM
Interesting......while there is always an element of YMMV with every gal you see, this seems a bit off from my experience with Alex. I've seen her a number of times and always found her to be fun, clean and engaged. Like MTABSW says, guess I'll take one for the team and see her again.
OP has an ax to grind
This is a "Hit Piece"
Definitely a smear campaign. She is the cutest young girl in Dallas.

Only if I can post pics here. Lol. Sigh
I had a similar experience and never seen her ever since. Glad to see she has bunch fans here to support her good work y’all.
I had a similar experience and never seen her ever since. Glad to see she has bunch fans here to support her good work y’all. Originally Posted by wowdfw
You should have reviewed your experience.

It does not matter what other guys think or what their experiences were of her, the OP shared his, which on this review thread is all that matters.
  • MojoR
  • 07-27-2020, 01:53 PM
With the assumption that his review is factual and that he isn't grinding an ax, for what ever reason. While none of us that were not in the room will know what really happened.....some reviews I take with a large grain of salt..
This thread is all about how other guys “think” about the girl and share experience with her. We are all here to talk and share about the girl, and get info right? Shhhhh
  • tom51
  • 07-28-2020, 07:03 AM
I have seen her twice and had great time with her. Could be the money she lost affected her day and being new to hobby she hasn't to learn to put that aside and when she hears the knock on the door the smile comes on and you set your problems aside. I have had that with my favs even had Pistol once crying like a baby due to bad life experience and I listened, consoled her and 20 mins later getting that wonderful sloppy bbbj and then fucked my brains out!!! Unfortunately seems you caught her on a bad day and hopefully she will reach out to you and ask to make it up!
I have seen her twice and had great time with her. Could be the money she lost affected her day and being new to hobby she hasn't to learn to put that aside and when she hears the knock on the door the smile comes on and you set your problems aside. I have had that with my favs even had Pistol once crying like a baby due to bad life experience and I listened, consoled her and 20 mins later getting that wonderful sloppy bbbj and then fucked my brains out!!! Unfortunately seems you caught her on a bad day and hopefully she will reach out to you and ask to make it up! Originally Posted by tom51
The old "having a bad day" excuse. One of these days, after having a great time with a provider, I am going put the money down on the counter and after I leave, she looks at it and texts me that I am $100 short. I do not reply back. Then after she reports me for shorting her, hopefully, other providers will come to my rescue and tell her that the ATM I went to and withdrew the money was probably having a bad day.

If that does not go over well, then neither should a provider having a bad day shorting her services be accepted. Once she allows him in, does her session and takes his money, he has every right to post a negative review without other dudes making excuses for her.