URL / Website: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...eat-33866.html
City: Fort Worth
State: Texas
Address: Just north of downtown FW
Activities: CBJ, CFS, HJ
Hair Length and Color: Blond, down to butt
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: about 5'2", 120 lbs, Gorgeous body, 6.5/10 face but very cute looking and super young. Great butt, prolly B cups.
Recommendation: Yes
Helpful review. Little pricey though for service.
She is part of an agency.

Candy, Lovely Lola, Amazing Aimee, Kyleigh, Rylee, Emmi, Skye, Scarlett, Mia, and Catalia.

I may have missed a few others. They alternate between the FTW location, and the North Dallas location. 2 different numbers.

The Dallas location uses 214-430-4525. Same agency, same girls. Most of the girls are very nice.
That face looks better than 6.5! $400 for Hhr for cbj and no daty? Thats probably a deal breaker but damn she looks good. Any girls at this agency offer gfe?
That face looks better than 6.5! $400 for Hhr for cbj and no daty? Thats probably a deal breaker but damn she looks good. Any girls at this agency offer gfe? Originally Posted by SeekingSurfer
I was confused by that grade, too. Is the girl pictured in the ad you posted the one you saw? Because that chick is far better looking than you are giving credit for.
I was confused by that grade, too. Is the girl pictured in the ad you posted the one you saw? Because that chick is far better looking than you are giving credit for. Originally Posted by TinMan
Yeah I might have been a little harsh with that grade. The pics are 100% her. I consider her looks above average but her overall body is what really shines. I'll probably see her again just to see if she's more GFE once she knows you since she's so attractive.