My God! The pop ups on this site are terrible!!!!!

This site is the absolute slowest!!!!The advertising pop ups are horrible.My computer has a pop up blocker but it still takes forever to load.
I've never had that problem. IE with blocker turned on.
What does IE mean?thanks.
I believe he's referring to Internet Explorer.
  • Modda
  • 03-07-2014, 12:02 PM
No pop ups and no banners on my system, of course I use Opera with AdBlock & 'ContentBlocker' plugins.

In fact the system is little slow now and the team is working on the issue to fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.
  • JT
  • 03-07-2014, 01:41 PM
I've never had that problem. IE with blocker turned on. Originally Posted by lacrew_2000
I use Firefox and the pop ups are really bad.

I have Internet Explorer 11 and it stopped working on this site a few days ago. It loads the top part of the page and nothing else. I tried the compatibility view settings and still won't work. I would rather use IE. I never had problems with pop ups with IE. Any suggestions?
I've been using Chrome and so far everything works normal, no pop ups, everything loads fine.
I use Firefox and the pop ups are really bad.

I have Internet Explorer 11 and it stopped working on this site a few days ago. It loads the top part of the page and nothing else. I tried the compatibility view settings and still won't work. I would rather use IE. I never had problems with pop ups with IE. Any suggestions? Originally Posted by JT
I had the same problem. Go under internet options, then manage addons, and disable the Abode Shockwave player. It should start working better, but you won't be able to play a lot of videos. One or more of the ads on the side is causing the problem, I believe.
Thank you very much,gentlemen.
  • LNK
  • 03-07-2014, 05:47 PM
The truth about browsers:

Haven't found a blocker yet that could stop my pop-ups from this site. REALLY tight pants maybe but that's just painful.
Found this on national board.
I did it and it worked.

If you're using Internet Explorer, go to Tools, then Manage add-ons, then disable Shockwave Flash Object.
Glad I'm not the only one with problems. Contacted a mod and they are working on it. Can not load the pages using IE, the only thing that seems to work ok is firefox.
I thank Smoking Monkey for the tip - I had the same problem as the rest of you with IE not loading pages quickly. However, in my case, the pages did load after waiting for about a minute. The showcases loaded just fine, probably because there aren't shockwave videos/links/gifs/whatever on those pages.
I had the same problem with only the top of page loading. Went into setting and deleted Adobe active x same as shockwave I believe. Everything is working fine now. Thanks for the help here and for the ones who are still having issues with this try uninstalling adobe active x or shockwave as recommended I believe you will be happy with the results.