Wall Street Dems to back Trump if Pocahontas Wins primary.

Money talks and bullshit walks!

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2019/09/26/...nominated.html Originally Posted by bambino
But, But, Bambino, it's not going to be Trump. He will have been evicted from the White House by then.
Let's see if the Wall Street shunning of Warren will hurt her or help her.
Let's see if the Wall Street shunning of Warren will hurt her or help her. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Whether it does or doesn’t is the point. Even rich libtards don’t want people fucking with their money. Biden is up to his eyeballs with Wall St money. So were the Clintons and Obama.
Yeah Pocahontas backed big tobacco,, (lawyer for PM )
..... Even rich libtards don’t want people fucking with their money. Biden is up to his eyeballs with Wall St money. So were the Clintons and Obama. Originally Posted by bambino
And this is what the real story is for politicians.
Pokehontas is fake as it gets.
  • WTF
  • 09-27-2019, 08:48 AM
Let's see if the Wall Street shunning of Warren will hurt her or help her. Originally Posted by friendly fred
An intelligent response

Pokehontas is fake as it gets. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
how is she fake, other than the bullshit about having Native heritage?
  • WTF
  • 09-27-2019, 09:10 AM
how is she fake, other than the bullshit about having Native heritage? Originally Posted by Chung Tran

She claimed to be Native and Trump claimed to be Swedish!

Be a wash there....

I do think she would lose to Trump.
Soo true! I wonder if the Dems don't get that? It always comes down to money.

Whether it does or doesn’t is the point. Even rich libtards don’t want people fucking with their money. Biden is up to his eyeballs with Wall St money. So were the Clintons and Obama. Originally Posted by bambino
  • WTF
  • 09-27-2019, 09:22 AM
Soo true! I wonder if the Dems don't get that? It always comes down to money. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Trump hasn't fucked with the crooked wall street bastards....

Having Wall Street on your side is not exactly a great thing.

All this QE and artificially low interest creates bubbles. Wall Street or more important....the small investors in Wall Street will pay for it.
She claimed to be Native and Trump claimed to be Swedish!

Be a wash there....

I do think she would lose to Trump. Originally Posted by WTF

As it looks today, I think Trump would probably win re-election, but certainly wouldn't consider him a shoo-in. And a landslide is not likely in the cards

But if the economy weakens, all bets are off. Then Warren certainly would have a fair chance of winning. Judging from some of this forum's recent comments, some posters consider that impossible. They're deluding themselves.
how is she fake, other than the bullshit about having Native heritage? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Isn’t that enough?
As it looks today, I think Trump would probably win re-election, but certainly wouldn't consider him a shoo-in. And a landslide is not likely in the cards

But if the economy weakens, all bets are off. Then Warren certainly would have a fair chance of winning. Judging from some of this forum's recent comments, some posters consider that impossible. They're deluding themselves. Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
Nothing is impossible. Well, almost nothing.