The Lying, Despicable, Money Grubbing, Sexual Predator Enabling Bitch Is Back!!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-country-video

Just when the Democrats thought they were rid of her, she's back.

Mayb she will enter the fray for the nomination.

We can only hope.
I wish she had at least waited a couple of weeks before injecting herself into the discussion.

but as much as Georgetown probably paid her, they expected something for their dollars.
For her sake, I hope she was paid by the pound.
I thought this was a thread about Melania Funt Case. Sorry
That woman just can't get over the fact that she lost. Sad.
That woman just can't get over the fact that she lost. Sad. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
There you are! This is your thread

The Lying, Despicable, Money Grubbing, Sexual Predator Enabling Bitch Is Back!!
Right back cha bitch boi!

The Lying, Despicable, Money Grubbing, Sexual Predator Enabling Bitch Is Back!! Originally Posted by themystic
Here I am! This is my thread

The Lying, Despicable, Money Grubbing, Sexual Predator Enabling dickhead Is Back!! Originally Posted by themeatystic
Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Aww Hot Rod. Moscow Ellen appreciates your support. She doesn't have many friends. Maybe you can dress her up like a Trump Clown and take her to one of Lustys Pajama Parties. It wouldn't take much makeup. In fact removing some of her current makeup would probably be quicker
  • oeb11
  • 09-27-2019, 05:52 PM
On topic - H... is hanging around, hoping for an opening into a second nomination.

Biden is not physically capable, and Warren and Sanders are nut case economic idiots.
DPST's have nothing but extremism on display.
heck - Beto alleged Kent State as an argument against civilian weapons - ignoring the fact that it was US National guard that fired on students. Total ignorance of the facts. And Pandering to kalifornia.

I think H.... sees the opportunity - and is positioning herself for a second run.

DPST's - She is the best candidate you got. !
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-country-video

Just when the Democrats thought they were rid of her, she's back.

Mayb she will enter the fray for the nomination.

We can only hope. Originally Posted by Jackie S

the bitch can't wait to get back in. it will be in november or december that she will enter once the dem clown train has winnowed down. then she will present her self as the "sane" alternative to whoever is left of the debates. she wants round two with trump.
didn't she learn anything from "an evening with bill and hellary"?

The Lying, Despicable, Money Grubbing, Sexual Predator Enabling Bitch Is Back!! Originally Posted by themystic
Did you know who she was talking about?