Is there a way I can help

Yesterday I have the honor of taking UTR_Jess, a registered member, to lunch and then spend 2+ hours of her great GFE stylings. I was so taken that I even offered to write a review which would be my first after several years and many lovely ladies that I have met here on ECCIE. I always felt that I would never write a review but I know she would like to become a Verified Provider. She said that she would prefer not to have a review written even though I know she is way better than most who claim to be GFE providers.

So my question is simple, is there any procedure that is available to a member like me to verify that lady is indeed a real provider and offers a quality service, in this case a beautiful GFE, without actually writing a review??? I am happy to provide details through a PM if that would help.

Thanks in advance for your response.
The guidelines for a lady becoming a VP provider are very simple and already outlined on the site.

Just go here

You will see that there are any 2 of 3 things required:

"1. website address (your website or advertising site)
2. referral from another provider or hobbyist
3. links to reviews from recognized members (any site)

Any combination of the above requirements which will sufficiently establish you as a legit provider will be accepted.

The verification process could take 24-48 hours.

Sending the required info via PM to acting local mods will speed up the process"

ATM
Thanks for the help. I sent both email and PMs. Hopefully that will get this beautiful, smart and talented lady certified. She will be a welcomed addition to the KC scene.
The lady needs to make the request herself, to Modda and myself.

-adeptus-
I informed Jess of her need to make a formal request to the two mods. Thanks for all the help as I wasn't sure the right approach. It is sure fun to be part of this hobby. Have fun everyone.
I informed Jess of her need to make a formal request to the two mods. Thanks for all the help as I wasn't sure the right approach. It is sure fun to be part of this hobby. Have fun everyone. Originally Posted by searchthelimits
As far as I'm concerned, your post is verification enough..
It's all I need