Stupid Review Question

Was going through my old reviews and noticed that two of my reviews show up twice. Once on the provider review section and once in the Staff Room.

Just curious as to why they are copied in the Staff Room.

Thanks
Sometimes that occurs when the site (or you) post a duplicate review. Since they don't make a habit of deleting ANYTHING, the post instead gets moved to the Staff Room. That way, if there is any problem, the original post can be recalled.

Hope that helps.
Was going through my old reviews and noticed that two of my reviews show up twice. Once on the provider review section and once in the Staff Room.

Just curious as to why they are copied in the Staff Room.

Thanks Originally Posted by Heywood
Fixed that for you
Thanks.
what is a staff room, where is it located, is it open to members only.
You can't get to the staff room unless you're a member of the staff (moderator, admin, owner).
My next question: how does Heywood know his review was stored in the staff room, he's not a Mod, Admin, or Owner.
Or is He?
So the Site Save's all information and reviews, about everything and everyone. They don't Delete anything. Is that what Heywood stated?
Heywood didn't know it was in there. All This Meat (ATM) had to explain it to him. Heywood asked the question because it appeared to him that he had been credited with more reviews than he thought he had written. ATM told him that perhaps a duplicate or an incomplete review of his might be in the staff room.

Heywood didn't say that the site saves all posts, but ATM did. And, for the most part, this is true. ECCIE rarely deletes anything. When something gets "deleted", it really means it just got hidden from public view.
If you go to your profile and click on the reviews tab, it pulls up a complete list of all your reviews. This includes the forum where the review is posted.

Two reviews showed in the Staff Room forum. But I didn't have the access to see the review. I was just curious as to what caused the reviews to be placed in the Staff Room.

Not that big a deal, thus the the title of the original post.
Thanks
I didn't know about the review tab.
I don't think I'm going to post any reviews, if the site is going to save my information.
it's like having a running record of every provider I have seen, on what date, how much I gave her, and what might or might not have happened.
This seems a little disconcerting to me, GFB if something happened to the site, this could be used against me in some kind of court. The Government (LE) does have it way's of making people or providers talk.