New Photos Thread

Hi, I have a photoshoot tomorrow and I know we are supposed to add to our original photos thread but when I found my original thread, all my photos were gone. Its from Nov. 2012. Do they expire off threads after a certain amount of time? Should I just create a new threAd for my new photoshoot??

Thanks in advance!
Gemma
Upload them to your showcase.
  • ISODT
  • 02-20-2014, 07:43 AM
*shivering with excitement*!!
Can't wait to see the new pics!!!
Gemma's pics always go straight to the spank bank. you are sooooo hot gemma.
Ok, I've uploaded them to my showcase but I cannot upload them to my thread. How in world do I resize them without cropping the hell out of them?? Lol
Oh My... Gemma with red hair... I feel my blood flowing.

The best way is to upload them to Photobucker or http://imgur.com/ , then hit this button and insert the link.

The bad thing about Photobucket is that sometimes they have been known to censor photos... imgur has not done that to my knowledge.

EDIT: Why do I feel like a peeping Tom...

...it brings back memories of my teenage years and the lady next door.
Figured it out!! Whew! I was going to mess with it until I figured it out. lol
Thanks all for your help!!
I could only see three photos, was hoping for more.
So who took these photos, I didn't see a water mark.
I'm sure the other girls on here would love to know.
So your up in Kansas City.
I thought you were in Wichita, KS.
So many questions. Research does wonders for people with this many questions. It is clearly stated on my website in two different places my location. I also placed an ad with my location on it. As for more photos, they are on my website. I dont see the point in cluttering up coeds with a shitload of pictures. As for my photographer, if the ladies would like to know they may pm me.

Back to the original subject! Thanks all for your help. I figured everything out and I'm all good now.