internet explorer 11 question

Mods,

Yesterday, my eccie.net stopped working on internet explorer 11? I can access everything via google chrome. Did i do something wrong? Is there a setting i need to change so i can use explorer 11 to surf eccie.net?

Please advise.
Most of the sites on the net haven't up dated their sites or software to work with 11 yet. It cost them money to up date each time. Your just ahead of the game, and things will be fucked for awhile with every site behind the curve. Chrome will be your friend until companies start up dating their software.
If you can reinstall an older version to see if that fixes your problem.

O damn I spoke out of turn, that was a question for the mods to answer.
Sorry my bad!
No problem Stiffy008. We aren't online all the time so a little assist to help the members like you did is ok.
Thanks for the intel! I sent a pm to the col. too.
  • Modda
  • 03-03-2014, 06:04 PM
doesn't look like the site issue. Anyhow check the add-ons (disable one at a time), update flash player, clear cache, delete off-line content, etc and see.
Chica, messaged me to let me know there was an issue with the site, should be fixed very soon, they had been working this issue.
Sorry; Moda and Col. Z, you were left out of the loop. There was some major lagging issue happening with the system.
Don't worry be happy, all is good.