sexxiejessie not so sexy

Be careful fellas, this one's a grifter.

Answered the ad in the welcome wagon and got burned.

See me now!! Petite Blonde to fulfill your wildest fantasy!

sexxyjessie

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=377088

469-216-2663

I paid the tuition, but let's hope we can all learn from my mistake.

Thanks,

hjuanito
Care to share some details so we know what kind of scan to look out for?
J.G.,

The old fashioned cut-and-run. I gave her the money and she disappeared. She's also not the woman in the pictures. I'd advise not calling, but caveat emptor. Just wanted to alert my fellow hobbyists so they don't get burned. You live and learn.

hjuanito
I'm guessing ths means that this was an outcall to your location?
Looks like she got Wisdom too:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=377225

hjuanito if you put this in review form like he did it will be attached to her profile...
Confused95,

No. We met in the parking lot (big mistake).

Trynagetlaid,

Thanks for the advice. If I can find the time to write a review I will do that.
We met in the parking lot (big mistake) Originally Posted by hjuanito
Dude, you exchanged money in a parking lot? Wow! Don't have time to list all the ways that is "so wrong". What have you learned grasshopper?
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=350609 stupid bitch is at again just added sweentnsexyjessie, do not see her, cash in dash
Those photos are a big RED flag for me.
I could have "guarantold" you those are not real, that cannot be her.
No hits on tineye but they just have TGTBT all over them.
Then again, it sounds like nobody has gotten a good look at her, except from behind as she runs away.
Wonder if Donice has decided to make a run at ECCIE since it seems her numbers on BP keep getting posted on here as bait and switch scammers?

hjanito, care to share a better description of the woman you met in the parking lot?

Did she have a driver?

Donice loves to lure guys to the Westin park Central so please conform if that is where this cash and dash happened.
  • zebra
  • 02-11-2012, 12:25 PM
What is a grifter ?
What is a grifter ? Originally Posted by zebra
A practitioner of confidence tricks.
J.G.,

The old fashioned cut-and-run. I gave her the money and she disappeared. She's also not the woman in the pictures. I'd advise not calling, but caveat emptor. Just wanted to alert my fellow hobbyists so they don't get burned. You live and learn.

hjuanito Originally Posted by hjuanito
Confused95,

No. We met in the parking lot (big mistake).

Trynagetlaid,

Thanks for the advice. If I can find the time to write a review I will do that. Originally Posted by hjuanito
If she wasn't the woman in the pictures, I would think meeting in a parking lot would be the ideal place. That way when she wasn't what she claimed, you could just drive off.

But yeah, those pics look like professional pictures, much more so than you normally see from a provider.....definitely a big red flag.
To insure that both numbers and emails she used will pop up in searches:
sweetnsexyjessie join date 12-26-2011
214-494-9690.
sweetnsexyjessie@gmail.com

sexyjessie join date 2-5-2012
469-216-2663
sexyjessie.dallas@gmail.com

I'm sure if it is who I think it is, she'll simply create another phone number, find more fake pics that are hotter than she ever was in real life, and just try again.
At least her M.O. is known (if not her actual face).