Who has the best Asian ass?

I wanted to reach out to the ECCIE members with the expertise and knowledge to help me make a most difficult decision. With all them fine Asian girls we have (gotta love them) Im looking for the one who has the best, plumpest and roundest ass in town (im a booty guy). I hope to hear some fine recommendations from the experts soon and will report my experience promptly.

Thank you all and stay safe!
Well I haven't seen that many but Sovanna has an absolutely gorgeous gluteus maximus. I don't know if she allows DATO, but I would dive right in if she did.
hmmm - had not considered Sovanna yet, thanks for the info
Sue at Smile has a great, firm, bubble butt. Best in AMP land IMO. There was a girl named Tammy at Jade that also was up there, but not sure if she's still around. Original Penny is amazing too, when she's in town.

Btw, you'll likely get more of a response in the AMP section, even regarding the indie girls.
Lina at GOODTIMES. Damn I hope she is still there...
Sue? i will look her up then - I've read numerous reviews about this amazing Penny girl, i guess shes another "must visit" Well thanks for the info, i'll be re-posting in the AMP section.
Sovanna hands down amazing ass, and yes she does allow DATO

Yes my ass is yummy. Hehe.
lisa at smile is my pick
lisa at smile is my pick Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
Lisa is gorgeous, but a plump ass she is not.
Lisa's not only gorgeous but a good woman in a lot of ways as well.
Lisa's not only gorgeous but a good woman in a lot of ways as well. Originally Posted by Dallasguy
Agree 100%
The title cracked me up!!!

Dont you mean "Which asian has the best ass?"

Made me thing I could go to plastic surgeon and ask for a asian ass LOL!
lisa is not plump just right
Jackie Chan