Who should lead BCD activities

After reading many reviews, I recognize the need for a thread to discuss this topic.

Some guys want to lead activities from start to finish including undressing the provider.

Other hobbyists enjoy being pampered desiring the provider to lead.

Many times if the hobbyist desires option #1 versus #2, and gets the other, his time spent is not as pleasurable.

What do others think about this topic?

Also, a note to providers.... most hobbyist don't desire for you to ask " do you want to ..........."
Just change positions, and say something like "Put my legs on your shoulders so you can really get deep"

Everyone chime in

KR
Communication is good. Best to talk before the session.

Some providers want to run the show, others just lay there. All part of the process of picking the right gal for your needs.
I just go with the flow...
I like both! I wanna be able to say "do this..." and she's ready and willing. And at the same time if she says "do me this way" I'm all for it. As Anastasia said... go with the flow... the main thing is to be really into it. Don't be mechanical.
Once the bra is off I'm good to go, her's not mine. Just have never got the hang of unhooking one and don't wanna ruin hers.

From there just let nature take its course, thats my approach. If I have to lead too much its too much like a masturbation session with a warm body. If she leads too much its cool, so long as it doesn't feel rushed. That's why I usually book multiple hours.
Yeah I pretty much go with the flow too. I want the guy to be comfortable with me and I think I'm doing that fine.
A natural flow is what i like best but if the woman wants to take charge, by all means lead the way :d