Advice Please!!

Hello Eccie Family I am Vanessa LeVeaux Im trying to get some advice on an issue that I am haveing and I really dont know how to handle it because I've never been throw this before but I had a gentelmen that had called me and asked to set up and appt but he wanted to nogetiation my prices but I already had pior arrangment and was in a rush already.So I told him we would have to talk later at this point we had not even agreed on and appt. I had not even screened him so i can not verify if this is his handle because he did not have a PM sent from the his handle. So we did not schedule and appt. About 45min later I received a text from him asking if we were on. I told him I was still in the middle of my pior arrangments He starts Questioning me and Im trying to tell him nicely and than he starts calling me a bitch and a backpage hoe say Im not takeing showers. LOL When I had not even agreed to see him yet. At this point I start ignoring him because I did not want to feed into the mess and then he start threating to write a bad review on me. I have no idea who he is I have never seen him. I am trying to become a great provider any advice please.
Girl, dont pay it no mind. Chances are he probably isn't even on here. He's a lurker perhaps. Ran across your profile and wanted to cause trouble. Forget about it. Then, if he posts a bad review, he will OUT himself by doing so and they can then remove the review if it's fake.

Do sweat it. Just ONE bad apples in an orchard of good ones.
Your fee is your fee... no one should tell you what you should charge. If the gentleman does not want to pay what you ask then he can move along....

There is no call for him to treat you that way. If you know he is ECCIE and/or P411 then turn the info over to the ECCIE mods and/or Gina and he will be taken care of.
Ignore him. Don't respond if he tries to contact you. Flag it if he posts a fake review.
Always screen and play it safe. He showed his hand when he tried to start trouble and get mean.
Thanks everyone
  • Xman
  • 02-12-2012, 09:27 PM
I agree with the above, and would recommend that you ignore him and report if a fraudulent review is posted.
btw, I love the blonde hair.
I believe I spoke with him yesterday too, maybe someone just gettin his jollies off.