ISO Taytum

I was wondering if anyone has any info about what happened to Taytum. She dropped off the radar completely. If you have any info, a PM would be fine.
Why? In the mood to get hit with a hammer?

In case you aren’t on TOS there was a guy who posted on their discussion board about an encounter with her where a bf/pimp came after him and hit himwith a hammer, so you may want to reconsider if you do find her.
I saw the TOS hammer story at the time. She was active after that, and she swore to me (whatever that's worth) that it wasn't her in that posting. It was also after her stay in the ACJ, and she told me all about that, too. She agreed that it was her in the ACJ. After the hammer incident I was also a bit spooked, but it went fine. (I actually made her describe my car to make sure it was really her.)
Too fucked up for me man, good luck if you see her. Personally I never thought she was good enough for any drama.
Too fucked up for me man, good luck if you see her. Personally I never thought she was good enough for any drama. Originally Posted by sjomonty
Years ago she good for a reliable cheap nut. But her rates went up and her service went down. Not a good combo.
All I'll say is why take the chance? So many new girls around you don't have to.
Another fine courtesan from TOS - LOL.
I never saw the attraction with her to begin with - and then hammer time. Why risk it?
All I'll say is why take the chance? So many new girls around you don't have to. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Agreed - why take the chance

But I am curious - if you don't mind sharing. Who is new that you recommend. And if you don't want to post that publicly, I understand. Thanks
I should book with her, she can help me finish my deck.
  • Dlh
  • 07-09-2018, 04:43 PM
Ill pass on her for now.
Wear a helmet.
Recommending someone would be pandering
  • El-mo
  • 07-10-2018, 11:00 AM
I saw her a couple of times when her incall was convenient and her rates were cheap . Definitely not worthy of going out of your way to visit. I never understood why she received so much praise.
  • FFH
  • 07-11-2018, 06:46 AM
I saw her a couple of times when her incall was convenient and her rates were cheap . Definitely not worthy of going out of your way to visit. I never understood why she received so much praise. Originally Posted by El-mo

Cause she was cheap