New to the boards, saying hello

Just wanted to say hello to everyone on the board before submitting any posts or comments. I've followed the page for a short while but have never shared my own experiences. Thanks for having me and for sharing your own experiences! Im very open to recommendations as well.
welcome!
You da po po?
Himzert - you beat me to it. Welcome new dude. Use your dick, tell everyone about where you and your dick went. Tell us what ho was on your dick and what she did to it. But don't be a dick.

Welcome to the hive of scum.
You da po po? Originally Posted by himzert

Hahaha nah. 👍
Hello and welcome to the playground.

Hahaha nah. 👍 Originally Posted by Cb2285
Glad that's settled.
You da po po? Originally Posted by himzert
I'm thinking there may be something to the above after the weird PM exchange with Cb2285.

Cb2285, just because some call me a dumb hooker doesn't make it so.

Are you a cop Cb2285? Or are you just working with the cops? If it's the latter, would ya please disclose your real handle?

And no I will not excuse your inexperience...because it is not inexperience at all.

Stay Safe Providers!
Screen! Screen! Screen!
Good lord, Piss off Gabrielle. I was nothing but respectful during our conversations and would invite you to disclose our conversation. I have no agenda here and nothing to hide.

I get what you are trying to by calling me out so as to alert the masses I may be some phony. After all, I'm a newbie to the site(not the hobby) so it would make me an easy target. My mistake, or inexperience w/o the site, was simply in deleting the quoted prior conversations before responding to your most recent replies. Combine that with, as you mentioned to me, you deleting all PMs after reading, and I'm sure that's where things got confusing.

Whatever the case, I don't care. I'll gladly submit to, like any other hobbyist, a prescreening before meeting.

And please don't think I'm some phony or idiot either just because of the date I joined the page or how many posts I've submitted.
and I'm sure that's where things got confusing. Originally Posted by Cb2285
Nope the confusing part happened when I clearly stated I am no longer available to see you in da burgh and your response was you can travel to me then...
and went down hill from there. Inexpierence must be why you fumbled through the rest of the convo.

I know BS when I see it. You are either an old member or a cop. You are certainly no newbie to the boards.
Funny how you left out the part where, after I asked what your vote would be for a certain poll you posted, that "maybe I can show you one day."

Maybe read the very first comment on this thread. I have followed the page but never registered until recently.the whole point of my making this thread was to say hello and introduce myself.

And which part did I "fumble" through? The part where, after you offered the above quoted remark that would suggest that maybe there was a meeting to be made, I asked where you might be in Ohio if you weren't visiting Pgh anymore? That'd be a weird comment to make if you hadn't previously said what you said.

I have no issue here and will continue enjoying the page, your posts and sharing my own experiences as they come along.

Enjoy your retirement, and let me know if you want me to share what was actually said as opposed to what you are claiming I said since you delete your messages.
Providers I would require FULL and COMPLETE screening with this one, to include name and employment info.

I didn't tell you I was retired.

I'm done with your thread Cb2285.
I'd expect any legitimate provider to fully screen.

Providers, yes. Fully screen me. Screen everyone. It keeps all of us safe.

Happy hobbying.
I'd expect any legitimate provider to fully screen.

Providers, yes. Fully screen me. Screen everyone. It keeps all of us safe.

Happy hobbying. Originally Posted by Cb2285
Welcome aboard. Ignore Gabs. Trust me on this.
Thanks Bambino, your legend precedes you.

Sound advice as well, though I've got nothing against her.