Breitbart News Network

For those trying to find the real truth this is a radical one sided right wing news group, take it with a grain of salt. It is as about as true as the election was stolen.

Breitbart News Network, known commonly as Breitbart News, Breitbart, or Breitbart.com, is an American far-right[5] syndicated news, opinion and commentary[6][7] website founded in mid-2007 by American conservative commentator Andrew Breitbart, who conceived it as "the Huffington Post of the right".[4][8][9] Its journalists are widely considered to be ideologically driven, and much of its content has been called misogynistic, xenophobic, and racist by liberals and traditional conservatives alike.[10] The site has published a number of conspiracy theories,[11][12] instances of anti-Chinese and anti-Muslim xenophobia,[13] and intentionally misleading stories.[14][15]
Breitbart News aligned with the alt-right under the management of former executive chairman Steve Bannon,[16] who declared the website "the platform for the alt-right" in 2016.[17] In 2016, Breitbart News became a virtual rallying spot for supporters of Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign.[10]
I don't favor any news "source" at all but I sure as hell would trust Breitbart over CNN/MSNBC/Fox/ABC/CBS/NBC trash any day.
I don't favor any news "source" at all but I sure as hell would trust Breitbart over CNN/MSNBC/Fox/ABC/CBS/NBC trash any day. Originally Posted by orallvr69
I doubt the OP has ever read or followed Breitbart. He’s just quoting a link he found. Truth be told, Breitbart has morphed into Fox News. They’re not as conservative as they used to be. Their chief editor, Alex Marlow, doesn’t believe there was massive fraud in the 2020 election. That being said, they’re far more credible than the sources you posted.
I doubt the OP has ever read or followed Breitbart. He’s just quoting a link he found. Originally Posted by bambino
Exactly. The first time the OP reads Breitbart will be the first.
But this is what low information people who simp for Senile Biden do when they can't refute the facts. They try to change the subject.

How pathetic and sad does one have to be to cut and past language compiled by a bunch of libtards on Wikipedia - and not even give any attribution to it.

If someone has a problem with facts presented in a specific Breitbart article, you confront the facts and show why they may be wrong. But he knows he is incapable of doing that so this is the laughable stuff he resorts to
I've read lots of news sources and honestly both sides really are laughable. The fact that Breitbart and FOX do nothing but tear down anything positive going on, is laughable. Just like how the CNN's were so focused on Meuller and Trump, the right is so focused on poll ratings and Biden's gaffs. He's surely an easy target having a speech issue, but the fact is that there are lots of reasons for REPs and DEMs to figure out how to get along, just so the shit show comes to a halt. I applaud those who voted on the infrastructure bill that was passed, and awaits the POTUS signature. They get it....stop getting lost in a false narrative of a stolen election just because someone's ego cant' deal with it. Those who support that must also have the same fragile ego's, but when you get done lickin your booboo's, there is still the business of the people who has to get done. The one thing I give to Trump was that he didn't let the idea of perfection get in the way of the good. That was a good thing that he was able to demand from his ppl, and sadly seems to be missing on the left. WHen those assholes in washington finally decide to get off their asses and worrying about perfect solutions, when all we really need are some decent ones.
I've read lots of news sources and honestly both sides really are laughable. The fact that Breitbart and FOX do nothing but tear down anything positive going on, is laughable. Just like how the CNN's were so focused on Meuller and Trump, the right is so focused on poll ratings and Biden's gaffs. He's surely an easy target having a speech issue, but the fact is that there are lots of reasons for REPs and DEMs to figure out how to get along, just so the shit show comes to a halt. I applaud those who voted on the infrastructure bill that was passed, and awaits the POTUS signature. They get it....stop getting lost in a false narrative of a stolen election just because someone's ego cant' deal with it. Those who support that must also have the same fragile ego's, but when you get done lickin your booboo's, there is still the business of the people who has to get done. The one thing I give to Trump was that he didn't let the idea of perfection get in the way of the good. That was a good thing that he was able to demand from his ppl, and sadly seems to be missing on the left. WHen those assholes in washington finally decide to get off their asses and worrying about perfect solutions, when all we really need are some decent ones. Originally Posted by eyecu2
Name something positive going on that Fox and Breitbart are tearing down? They didn’t get Pulitzer Prizes for reporting lies. But hey.
OR explain how Trump's ego should feel now that WE ALL KNOW
that Hillary Clinton had people MAKE UP the phony dossier.

And that the FBI/DOJ also KNEW that the Trump/Russia
"collusion" story was bullshit - and STILL surely
conspired with the news-media to push the false narrative.

How Should Trump Feel About This?

And how would YOU feel if it happened to you??

### Salty
Basically she colluded with a Russian, or maybe Russia?

Media...silent
It is good to hit some news aggregators like thelibertydaily.com, citizenfreepress.com, trends.gab.com etc
OR explain how Trump's ego should feel now that WE ALL KNOW
that Hillary Clinton had people MAKE UP the phony dossier.

And that the FBI/DOJ also KNEW that the Trump/Russia
"collusion" story was bullshit - and STILL surely
conspired with the news-media to push the false narrative.

How Should Trump Feel About This?

And how would YOU feel if it happened to you??

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
To bad the senate didn't allow witnesses we wouldn't be talking about this now. He would have been impeached and we would have moved on with Pence. At least Hillary kept her good name out of this cause everyone sees how he continually lied.
To bad the senate didn't allow witnesses we wouldn't be talking about this now. He would have been impeached and we would have moved on with Pence. At least Hillary kept her good name out of this cause everyone sees how he continually lied. Originally Posted by bypass
More misinformation from you - why are we not surprised

You DO realize don't you that the Russia Hoax is one of several the DNC and media tricked low information people into believing. And that the Russian Hoax has now been exposed as a plot by the Clinton Campaign to steal the 2016 election and later to damage President Trump while in office

You DO realize don't you that the Russia Hoax is one of several the DNC and media tricked low information people into believing. And that the Russian Hoax has now been exposed as a plot by the Clinton Campaign to steal the 2016 election and later to damage President Trump while in office Originally Posted by berryberry
If that were true why would the Senate withhold witnesses? Why wouldn't he let them testify? Why did he use executive privileges if didn't have to worry? Why wouldn't he show his tax forms like he said he would if he didn't have anything to hide. Answer me that.

I would bet you agreed with that 2 year old, blood soaked, dried out, shrunken glove that someone had latex gloves on first that if it don't fit you must acquit. It seems people can pull wool over your eyes pretty easy.
If that were true why would the Senate withhold witnesses? Why wouldn't he let them testify? Why did he use executive privileges if didn't have to worry? Why wouldn't he show his tax forms like he said he would if he didn't have anything to hide. Answer me that. Originally Posted by bypass
What does any of this have to do with the topic of this thread? It is just more delusional misinformation from you

You DO realize don't you that the Russia Hoax is one of several the DNC and media tricked low information people into believing. And that the Russian Hoax has now been exposed as a plot by the Clinton Campaign to steal the 2016 election and later to damage President Trump while in office Originally Posted by berryberry
You mentioned a Russian Hoax. That is where this came from. Next time don't mention a Russian Hoax and I won't have to remind you.
You mentioned a Russian Hoax. That is where this came from. Next time don't mention a Russian Hoax and I won't have to remind you. Originally Posted by bypass
LOL - I only mentioned that in my response to your impeachment misinformation comments here. Quit being obtuse