Trump mocks 'Old Crow Mitch' McConnell over Biden's infrastructure win

Trump is still trying to close down the country. January 6 wasn't a total success, it slowed our growth down. Wouldn't let his administration tell this administration what was in the works. So now the new lets fuck America he wanted the country to go bankrupt without paying for his debt of the last four years.

Most of you guys would die for him as he is wanting the United States to look like Haiti or Africa in a total depression. I don't get it. He really tries to make America great don't he? He ought to change his rhyme to How Can We Fuck America Right Up The Ass!!!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ocid=Peregrine
Trump can suck a dick. I wish the orange motherfucker would just go away, he’s a joke that stopped being funny a long time ago.
McConnell should go. He’s a crook like most of them.
But wait, I heard Mike lindell was going to have another super share of intelligence and present it to the supreme Court thus returning Trump and his rightful chair as POTUS? What a load of shit
But wait, I heard Mike lindell was going to have another super share of intelligence and present it to the supreme Court thus returning Trump and his rightful chair as POTUS? What a load of shit Originally Posted by eyecu2
... As I've mentioned before, the evidence will
be presented in 14 months - when Republicans
again have control of the House of Congress and Senate.

Then you'll see the investigations.

... Stay patient... They're coming.

### Salty
Trump is still trying to close down the country. January 6 wasn't a total success, it slowed our growth down. Wouldn't let his administration tell this administration what was in the works. So now the new lets fuck America he wanted the country to go bankrupt without paying for his debt of the last four years.

Most of you guys would die for him as he is wanting the United States to look like Haiti or Africa in a total depression. I don't get it. He really tries to make America great don't he? He ought to change his rhyme to How Can We Fuck America Right Up The Ass!!! Originally Posted by bypass
There you go again posting a bunch of false gobbledygook . Just more misinformation from you, yet again unsupported by actual facts