COVID "Vaccinations" are here forever

If you got THE JAB, plan on getting one every three months from here on out.
Wish we could've seen this coming, but thats what happens when you skip clinical trials. Better luck next time, guys
https://www.yahoo.com/now/dr-fauci-j...201846228.html

"They are seeing a waning of immunity not only against infection but against hospitalization and to some extent death, which is starting to now involve all age groups. It isn't just the elderly," Fauci said. "It's waning to the point that you're seeing more and more people getting breakthrough infections, and more and more of those people who are getting breakthrough infections are winding up in the hospital."
As a result of these findings, Fauci warned that vaccinated people should get their booster shot, as it might actually be more important than health officials first realized. "If one looks back at this, one can say, do you know, it isn't as if a booster is a bonus, but a booster might actually be an essential part of the primary regimen that people should have," he said on
So THE JAB is ineffective against stopping or spreading an infection, but it DOES degrade your immune system. lol
I only give a shit if they start mandating these things ...

Oh wait Supreme Leader is mandating them.

I will have to get 4 boosters to have good social privilege.

Supreme Leader making good social credit come easy!
BS story from a CS source.

Did you hear about the asteroid?
It’s a direct quote from Fauci, and you’re going to play the ‘OMFG it’s a biased source’ card?
SARS-CoV-2 Infection Rate Skyrockets in Most Vaccinated U.S. State; NIH to Debate "Ethics" of COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates

������@COVID19Up: TrialSite News reported on Sunday (Nov. 14) that Vermont—the most "fully vaccinated" state in the nation—is now dealing with record numbers of new SARS-CoV-2 infections, as well as COVID-19 deaths.

What is going on? Why do we continue to see in the most heavily vaccinated nations and several states in the U.S. inordinately high rates of infection?

Meanwhile, there’s an interesting debate happening over COVID-19 vaccine mandates at National Institute of Health (NIH), the workplace of Dr. Fauci.

The NIH will hold a “round-table session” on December 1 to discuss the “ethics” of COVID-19 vaccine mandates.

Join our 28K strong news channel:
@COVID19Up

Join our 10K member group chat:
@COVID1984Chat
Pfizer CEO said there will likely be an annual booster. Whether or not Supreme Leader will mandate the booster is the real question.
It’s a direct quote from Fauci, and you’re going to play the ‘OMFG it’s a biased source’ card? Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

he won't believe it until MSN tells him to.

oh snap!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...9b6?li=BBnba9O

Dr. Fauci Just Issued This "Unfortunate" Warning

Dr. Fauci Just Issued This "Unfortunate" Warning

President Joe Biden just announced a six-point plan to defeat COVID, including vaccine mandates for a large part of America's workforce, increased testing availability and more. The overall goal: To get more people vaccinated, since not enough people getting vaccinated is the main thing prolonging this national nightmare. How can you stay safe? Dr. Anthony Fauci, the chief medical advisor to the President and the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, spoke with CNN's Anderson Cooper about what you can to to stay safe—and had a warning about the rise in cases. Read on—and to ensure your health and the health of others, don't miss these Sure Signs You've Already Had COVID.
He’s not mandating diddly squat. The courts just told him to fuck off with that shit.
  • WTF
  • 11-15-2021, 11:59 AM
COVID "Vaccinations" are here forever ] Originally Posted by FatCity
I've put up with all the ignorance here in this country for the last 50 years....you'll get used to a fucking vaccine.
I've put up with all the ignorance here in this country for the last 50 years....you'll get used to a fucking vaccine. Originally Posted by WTF

will they let you go back to the one you came from?
will they let you go back to the one you came from? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
He’s still here isn’t he?

BAHAHAHAHA
  • Tiny
  • 11-15-2021, 12:34 PM
I think my next booster will be J&J. I want to do the vaccine trifecta. I've already done Pfizer and Moderna.
I've put up with all the ignorance here in this country for the last 50 years....you'll get used to a fucking vaccine. Originally Posted by WTF
How could I get used to doing something that I’m not going to do?
I think my next booster will be J&J. I want to do the vaccine trifecta. I've already done Pfizer and Moderna. Originally Posted by Tiny
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwqaQqUcm6Y