:)

My wife and I were watching Who Wants To Be A Millionaire while we were in bed. I turned to her and said, "Do you want to make love?" "No," she answered. I then said, "Is that your final answer?" She didn't even look at me this time, simply saying "Yes." So I said, "Then I'd like to phone a friend."
He's ready to phone a friend....ladies...will you be his friend??
My wife and I were watching Who Wants To Be A Millionaire while we were in bed. I turned to her and said, "Do you want to make love?" "No," she answered. I then said, "Is that your final answer?" She didn't even look at me this time, simply saying "Yes." So I said, "Then I'd like to phone a friend." Originally Posted by SinOrSwim
Unfortunately that seems to be a common answer with wives or long term GF's. Then when they do find out "You phoned a friend", they get mad and call you SOB. My theory on wives and gf's is "As long as I'm physically able and ED drugs are around, I'm having sex either with you or not."
Thats funny!
Wife once said, "That's it, I'm cutting you off!"
I just laughed and asked, "How would I know the difference?!"

Not more than a few weeks later she said it again (Don't women ever learn?).
I said, "I don't think you can do it."
Her: "You think you can hold out longer than me?"
Me: laughing "No, I don't think you can find the girl I'm getting it from!"
Good answer, I loved that!

My wife and I were watching Who Wants To Be A Millionaire while we were in bed. I turned to her and said, "Do you want to make love?" "No," she answered. I then said, "Is that your final answer?" She didn't even look at me this time, simply saying "Yes." So I said, "Then I'd like to phone a friend." Originally Posted by SinOrSwim
I personally just don't understand anyone, usually women, who just don't wanna F*** or wanna hold out on their SO...
I LUV sex all the time-switching things around, trying new things, making old moves better, etc...Some say I'm an addict but I say "What do they know? Obviously not much cuz they're the ones that aren't in touch w/ their sexual self or just ain't doin it right. :-p"
Lol...I'm definitly not the type to deny a SO, cuz I know that if I ain't gettin any there then I'm going somewhere else, can't blame the ppl that do-but I'm upfront & honest about that stuff cuz my kitty likes to purrr, so I guess I'm not like most women...or so I've been told many times
I would get bored with the same man day after day too....especially if he was up my ass all the time. This is why I don't stay in a relationship too long. I know some couples who are very happy after 20 or so years, and don't cheat. Then again, I know a lot of people who do have a mate that puts out all the time, and they STILL cheat because of boredom. No two people are alike. I am more like a guy in terms of how I feel about people who are too damn clingy. If I wanted a puppy, I would buy one!
If you give up the booty it's adding variety to the bedroom.
I would get bored with the same man day after day too....especially if he was up my ass all the time. This is why I don't stay in a relationship too long. I know some couples who are very happy after 20 or so years, and don't cheat. Then again, I know a lot of people who do have a mate that puts out all the time, and they STILL cheat because of boredom. No two people are alike. I am more like a guy in terms of how I feel about people who are too damn clingy. If I wanted a puppy, I would buy one! Originally Posted by London Rayne

I totally gotcha...I've also been told that I'm more like a guy in that sense.
...I prefer to think that I'm just me
If you give up the booty it's adding variety to the bedroom. Originally Posted by pyramider

Lol...if you give up the booty, it's only the start of adding variety...IMHO