COMPLETE RESET...

I am just gonna be blunt .
I need some help at this .
I suck at doing it myself . it has been nothing like i feel like im capable of . im sitting in a lobby im readybto jus give up
I would suggest reading the Dallas Boards and finding some well Reviewed providers who are active and reach out to them.

Some of the Dallas providers are are very helpful and Im sure willing to assist getting your business off the ground.

Just be wary of anyone who wants to charge you.
IMHO bathroom selfies scream amateur. Get some professional glamour shots done.

well maybe your shouldnt fuck over good people when they try to help you and you should probably stop ******* ** .. ijs. i tried and you not only stole from me and lied to me. you dipped cuz you knew i wouldnt put up with you doing that dumb shit. i dont knock anyone for their habits, as long as your handling your business. but when i met you you had nothing,m not even any shoes, and i took you in and did my best. so dont come on here seeking sympathy when you had more than one opportunity to do better.
...so dont come on here seeking sympathy when you had more than one opportunity to do better. Originally Posted by AMAZING.ALANNAH

well damn, Alannah

well, this isn't a Business Service...
Reset what a store?
Yes I always say don't bite the hand that feeds you.......Best of luck babe.

M.M.
Yes I always say don't bite the hand that feeds you.......Best of luck babe.

M.M. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
What about the wee,wee