A common listing aggregator is logging your phone numbers

Hello,

I just wanted to bring to members attention that when you click the "reviewed" section in listcrawler, it autofills your phone number, city and other irrelevant information into a hidden form which is then submitted to the website.

Here is the source code below, notice how the input type is hidden so it wont appear graphically on your browser but the data is still filled from your phone/computers autocomplete. I recommend turning autocomplete off for this website in your browser settings.

Stay safe friends,

https://i.imgur.com/tASzmmM.png

Thanks,

Jedo
thanks.. I wrote a review to get access to the review section, about a year ago.. IIRC, it isn't like here, where you have to keep reviewing, every 6 weeks. anyway, I forgot my log-in, at least the password. tried to form a new handle and write another review, but I'm blocked from doing so. when I click "reviews" now, to try and read, I am blocked.

did LC get my info before, and now they don't "need" me, thus blocking me?

btw, the reviews are shitty anyway. I haven't missed much.
If you Boogle a provider a lot of eccie reviews come up , so everyone watchin
Y'all coming into this site naked? My VPN works through PC, Phone, Tablet. That plus some browser security goes a long way towards preventing tracking
Y'all coming into this site naked? My VPN works through PC, Phone, Tablet. That plus some browser security goes a long way towards preventing tracking Originally Posted by DNinja69

...electronically barebacking each other. What amazes me is the "it can't happen to me" attitude of the providers. As I've said in other forums, if a provider doesn't care about her personal privacy and safety (Yahoo, GMail, Instagram, Twitter, SnapChat, etc.) she won't care about mine, either.

PASS!