Providers pictures

Drives me a bit batty when a provider doesn't post pics in her ads, or when advertising her breasts, no tit pics.

Ladies: Men are visual creatures. If you have a great face, rack, ass, or anything else, post a pic !

If your tits are 36DD or larger, post a pic ! Big tit lovers want to see them, and then they become aroused and then they want to see the owner...

Pics, pics, pics. Get it ?
+1
If only there was some central place to find all of a providers pictures she might have...
Best I have found is in the Search Providers using Dallas as the key word.

But Damn ! Don't they know its the pics which baits the hook ?
Best I have found is in the Search Providers using Dallas as the key word.

But Damn ! Don't they know its the pics which baits the hook ? Originally Posted by crashkopf
True

Most providers are great with keeping their pics updated and showing their best assets, but there are those select few who B&S with old or not their pics to bait business in the door as you have said.

It is review websites like this which can all but totally eliminate those type of providers (one recently had her account disabled). That is also why it is a good idea to take some presession pics of the provider and put them in the ROS of the reviews.
I agree. Physical attraction is immensely important. Granted, there are some on here whose only criteria is that the providers be female and breathing. Or at least breathing. But if I am going to pay to spend time with a lady; I have to know the attraction exists before I am willing to commit. It is understandable that a provider should be reluctant to post revealing pictures, especially face pics, on an open internet site, but body pics should be considered good marketing. Personally, I am less interested in a perfect body than I am in her looks. She can post all the body pics she wants, but if she won't even provide a private face pic; it's unlikely that I would see her.