Boa...

Before the eccie hiatus... someone posted about boa being in town. Anyone remember location or if back? PM please, would definitely like to visit her
She is currently out of town but due back soon.
She is in town. She is Indy and not at a Spa.
She's in town till Tuesday (told me last night)....
How can I get in touch with her. Please pm info
Can anyone PM about her location so I can check her out?
Can anyone PM about her location so I can check her out? Originally Posted by ladiesmane
You need to contact her for the location.
Anyone care to share her contact info?
Anyone care to share her contact info? Originally Posted by justlooking
I'll pass you her #

FOR ALL OTHER's that are blowing up my PM box, I'll pass Boa's # for the any of the following (ONLY):
- You know here from the past, and I can have her verify you.
- I know you as a frequent contributor to the board from the old ECCIE
- Or if WE have PM'd back/forth on some other subject

For the last 2, I can then vouch to Boa regarding your board presence, otherwise I'm not comfortable giving it out. Sorry guys
FOR ALL OTHER's that are blowing up my PM box, I'll pass Boa's # for the any of the following (ONLY):
- You know here from the past, and I can have her verify you.
- I know you as a frequent contributor to the board from the old ECCIE
- Or if WE have PM'd back/forth on some other subject

For the last 2, I can then vouch to Boa regarding your board presence, otherwise I'm not comfortable giving it out. Sorry guys Originally Posted by NavyManSA2004
+1 for me, as well. Same criteria.
Gentlemen,

NO more PM's about Boa, please. I've gotten way too many from people I've not only not previously communicated with, but don't even recall ever posting on Eccie. (I may have Alansheimer's, but that's another subject).....

I've asked Boa to do one of the following, when she decides I'll post that on here:
1. Advise me to post her number to ALL members of Eccie
2. Get her own account and then run her own show

I simply can't be the middle-man; am not her Pimp/BF, or anything else. Just some lucky smuck that ran into her yrs ago and enjoy her company BCD.

And, as we all know, there's more fish in the sea gents.....
Lol! Alansheimer's - I figured you were about to get blasted with pm’s.
What spa did she work at before?
What spa did she work at before? Originally Posted by INAGR8ASS
I saw her for the first time at Barcelo, then VIP. She did some fill-in at Vicki’s earlier this year as a favor for the owner, but prefers not to do them anymore.
Thank you