URL / Website: http://Book Carmen Perez indyfiles.com
City: Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: Wlr
Activities: Hugging, Kissing,Hj, Bbbj,Body Exploring,Daty,Fiv,Mish,K9
Hair Length and Color: Long blonde curly
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Carmen has long, blonde, curly hair. She is very pretty, tall and curvy. Nice firm c cup breasts. Firm body with a great round ass. A few non distracting tattoos. Nice inviting smile. Well put together young lady.
Recommendation: Yes
Great review of a stellar provider!! She is one of the greats
I’ve seen Carmen before and her personality is spot on like you said. She’s super friendly, chill, no drama and down to earth. Exactly what a hobbyist needs. No bullshit with her. And her communication skills are on point. I owe her a longer visit next time I’m around.

Also, this was a well done review! Thanks for including rate.
Thanks guys, I owe you Area for this one from your past reviews on her. I can't believe it took me so long to see her. PTh just trying to write like you.
What an excellent, well written review Baconman! I don’t know how I missed her up til now but I really need to reach out and get set up with her soon!
Thanks Austin, when I left her place I had Karma Chameleon song stuck in my head.
Thanks Austin, when I left her place I had Karma Chameleon song stuck in my head. Originally Posted by Baconman
Aw hell I like the way you think, dontcha know!
I really need to see her again soon. Its been too long
What makes a good review? Is it the template - or are you reading something written in the premium access area? I’m new - trying to navigate this, post a review, but want to make it right. Please advise
Blue Sky, I am still trying to put out a good review. Don't have to be a Penthouse forum one just give an honest opinion. The template helps fill in the blanks. Just put your impression of the provider and can't go wrong. Don't fret it gets better. Hope this helps. Good luck and have fun.
What makes a good review? Is it the template - or are you reading something written in the premium access area? I’m new - trying to navigate this, post a review, but want to make it right. Please advise Originally Posted by BlueSkyGoodKarma
Some basic "styles" of writing an Encounter Report that would be helpful to your fellow Hobbyists and would qualify for Premium Access (PA) Credit can be found at this link - https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2469618