Encounter - Alert robbed by! JordnJenkins.

• rosh
  • 02-04-2019, 07:31 AM
Date: 2/3/2019
Name: JordnJenkins
Phone: 5012353238
Email Address: Playwithjordyn@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=416987
City: little rock
State: Arkansas
Address: north little rock area by mall
Activities: none! she opens the door and she asks me to put donation first so I did then she say hurry I have to go I told her sorry then she opens the door and asks me to leave cant believe that just happened I ended up 'having to leave' DO NOT SEE HER!
Hair Length and Color: Mid-length/brunette
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: decent looking, not so curvy did not look proper.
Recommendation: No
  • AgFox
  • 02-04-2019, 10:27 AM
Should have done the "Naked Man". Take off your clothes and refuse to leave until something gets sucked.
Seriously though that sucks. Glad nothing worse than losing your cash happened. Why couldnt you get to your envelope?
  • rosh
  • 02-04-2019, 11:29 AM
I could have but again Agfox feeling is not right over there you can sense it. better to just leave from there.
just be careful you all out there .
Funny thing is she done wrong and telling me that I am going report you against you I was like wow. Not worth it to argue but I have learned something.
So, what the hell actually happened here? I'm confused about why you just dropped an envelope inside an open door, were immediately asked to leave, and then left without picking up your envelope.
@willro

I think this will partially answer your question:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2521644
Thanks PTH, I missed that related thread. My fog of ambiguity is now dispersing some.
Jordyn is terrible about stealing a large load from me no less than (50) times over the last 4 years. And she’s great at it. I need to go back and let her steal my load again soon.
Awe shucks.Was planning on meeting this one.
Jordyn is terrible about stealing a large load from me no less than (50) times over the last 4 years. And she’s great at it. I need to go back and let her steal my load again soon. Originally Posted by Elvisisalive
hahahahaha. i do love a good load stealer. especially after the super ball.
Jordyn is terrible about stealing a large load from me no less than (50) times over the last 4 years. And she’s great at it. I need to go back and let her steal my load again soon. Originally Posted by Elvisisalive
LMFAO!! 😂 😂
That is some funny sh!t. Sorry officer nothing to see here. We're just surrounded by load stealers but it's just fine by us.