~Domain Bound~

Hey ATX!
I am pretty new to the area and haven't visited in many moons. Can you please help to recommend the best food, things to do in the evenings, gyms, dog parks, anything that might come in handy for my visit?

Any info is greatly appreciated!

Thank you very much!

~Kisses~ Nikki
Walking around the domain has a lot of great food, I love culinary dropout, but there are nice bars down the street, and there's a cool ice cream shop close to the nike store.
Thank you rmiauu! I hope the weather is pretty so I can walk around and enjoy the area!
Hi exquisite yes please come to the domain!
Gents,

If you plan to visit with this ball of energy beware! Bring Gatorade and Icy Hot. You’ll need it when she’s done with you. Oh…stretch first too.
Gents,

If you plan to visit with this ball of energy beware! Bring Gatorade and Icy Hot. You’ll need it when she’s done with you. Oh…stretch first too.
Originally Posted by Say What
Wheaties! You forgot to tell them to eat their Wheaties! Are you trying to kill your brethren??

Seriously guys-- you really can't go wrong with KLN.
Wheaties! You forgot to tell them to eat their Wheaties! Are you trying to kill your brethren??

Seriously guys-- you really can't go wrong with KLN. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Excellent point, GP. She’s high energy. KLN wore me the funk out the last time I saw her.
Ya'll are too sweet!! Thank you soo much for the LOVE!!
Well, you have to tell me
I didn't think private tags are allowed in COED.
I didn't think private tags are allowed in COED. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
… And neither are posting ads, which is what I would appear to be doing indirectly if I didn’t use private tags. But hey, if you wanna be an asshole, I’ll stop contributing …
hawaain brothers is great takeout option

have fun sexy friend!!!
My posting is an advance notice or somewhat notice so I know how to plan. Plus I don't know the area so I needed some insight.

~Kisses~
I work in the domain. There's a nice little dog park at Esperanza Crossing and Alterra Blvd, though the last time I was there the water taps weren't working. For food, there's tons of places along Rock Rose, all within walking distance: Velvet Taco for tacos, Jinya for ramen, Salvation Pizza for pizza, etc. There are also lots of bars that open at around 3 PM. The only place I wouldn't recommend is the chicken sandwiches at FlyRight (located inside Lavaca Street Bar), they're a ripoff.