Just curious, what do you spend?

Sitting here today thinking about going to one of our fine local adult establishments and I was thinking, do I really wanna spend 300 bucks today? I would say on average I spend at least $300 every time I walk in the door in about 2 maybe 3 hours.

That's of course if I hit one of the $10 dance clubs. If its a $20 dance club, I'm there an hour and a half.

Is that average, too much??
For $300 you better go past L1 or else your wasting your money
Not an encounter - moved
Depends which one I go to. For me between 200 and 300 as well.
$300 is what I bring in every time. I’ll walk out with between $0-$40 in my pocket and at least have achieved L1-L2 ITC. Amp is definitely cheaper, but lacks the challenge of finding a gem. The chase is worth an extra $100 sometimes.
Yeah its cheaper to get a provider or amp....but just something about it
  • Zil
  • 03-30-2022, 04:21 PM
I've always thought of going to a club, but I'd be the guy that walks in with 500 and leaves with nothing.
For a couple hundred I can have fun with multiple women over a few hours with drinks, other conversations, even dinner in between. It's not better or worse than an AMP or other direct meetup, or even in place of those things. It's its own style fun that many enjoy on occasion. I enjoy a variety, not the same thing over and over again so on occasion it works.