New Strip Club.."Some Beach"

New strip club...right next to Sugars( 2 doors down)...any one been there?
Really...? WOW! Wonder what that'll be like!

-KKA
The story I heard on this is that the owner from Sugars forgot to renew the lease and the Palace guys swooped in and got it, so the original owner just opened one next door. Story comes from a good source but cant be verified.
the girls and i were at sugars for lunch on friday..and heard a similar story to barman's ....
Some Beach is under the Same Umbrella of Sugar's-Perfect 10.
That being said, they have big plans for it in the future and IMHO will become one of SA's premier GCs. I've been told that nothing but the best will be there! I'm looking forward to it. While I make it a point to visit all of SA's fine GC establishments, Sugar's remains my home away from home (actually, i probably spend more time there).

As for Sugar's losing thier lease, I can tell you that it is still Sugar's and business as usual. The actual physical property itself has recently changed hands. It remains a staple for me.
cool to know camo.. thanks for the 411
Guess I'll have to pop in to Sugars this afternoon and see what's up!
Maybe they'll leave out all the 'elevation' changes at the new place. lol.
Maybe they'll leave out all the 'elevation' changes at the new place. lol. Originally Posted by BigBudha

For the A-A-R-P members!

(o.k........I get mail from AARP,....but have not joined)
Maybe they'll leave out all the 'elevation' changes at the new place. lol. Originally Posted by BigBudha
Ha ha, Sorry they didn't
I hold a V.I.P. card to both Perfect 10 and Sugars but never use it because both have become trashy. And not in a good way trashy, meaning girls willing to do extras, but just low-life girls with attitudes and low-life customers with attitudes. Why on earth would anyone believe that a new club by the same people, in the same area, would hold anymore promise. Camodeuce's commentary sounds like a commercial.
I used to go to GC's like Sugar's to relax. But now at night all they play at Sugar's is loud abrasive repetitive "thug life" music. I complained to the DJ once and he said he hates it too but that's what "they" want. What is their target market? Who are they trying to attract? Gentlemen or wannabe gangsta's?
Sometimes "they" is the girls. They often tell the dj what they want music-wise when they are on main stage...
  • Mokoa
  • 04-09-2010, 09:48 PM
That is why I try to stay away at night. That is when all the cheap abusive thugs show up. It is much better to visit during the day, like around lunch time.
I agree, day time and try to be out before 6 or 7, and Saturday afternoons are awesome to check out any games and have a drink or 2 (in my case tea).